GPSC Recruitment 2019 275 Assistant Professor Posts
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the posts of 275 Assistant Professor. The application submission process has started from December 15 and will continue till December 31, 2018. The applicants may apply in prescribed format before deadline ends. The candidates must go through the official notification before applying for the posts of Assistant Professor. The applicants should make sure that they have all the requisite qualification and experience for these posts. The candidates may visit the GPSC official website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in for details about the recruitment. As per the provision of the Constitution of India formation of the Gujarat Public Service Commission has been made on 01-05-1960.
Now GPSC is conducting examinations for appointment to the services of the State. Functions are subject to the limitations imposed by the Gujarat Public Service Commission (Exemption from Consultation) Regulations, 1960 made under proviso to clause (3) of Article 320 of the Constitution of India. Different bodies involved in conducting Civil Service Examinations at the State and the National level are not merely job portals where young aspirants come with expectations to get a job but they are an important thread in the socio-economic fabric of the governance. In a layman’s terms, a Public Service Commission may be mere exam conducting body responsible for various recruitment procedures. However, it is expected that a Public Service Commission envisages its role and importance beyond that common understanding in the Civil Society.
Total vacancy: 275
- English: 38
- Chemistry: 31
- History: 27
- Commerce: 26
- Sociology: 24
- Physics: 22
- Economics: 18
- Botany: 13
- Mathematics: 10
- Microbiology: 7
- Law: 5
- Philosophy: 5
- Political Science: 4
- Accountancy: 3
- Psychology: 3
- Indology: 2
- Geology: 2
- Zoology: 1
The candidates must be a post graduate with at least 55 percent of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the seven point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C,D, E and F at the master degree level in relevant subject.
Applicant’s maximum age limit is 40 years and age relaxation applicants can check the official notification.
Selected candidates will get pay per ₹ 15,600 – 39,100 grade pay ₹ 6000/-.
- Selection of eligible candidates will be based on preliminary test, Interview.
- Selection will be done as per marks merit in precess of the same.
- In case of non-availability of women candidatesin the respective Category, the post so reserved will be allotted to male candidates of the same Category.
- Adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
General/OBC Candidate: ₹ 100/-
SC/ ST/ PWD candidates need not to pay any amount of Fee
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
- Job hunters who are fulfilling above given eligibility norms they may apply through the official Site
- Visit the official site of GPSC(Gujarat Public Service Commission)
- On the home page under the section of recruitment you are required to click on appropriate link for which posts you want to apply
- Read it very carefully and press on to apply online link to fill application form
- Fill the application form with required details without any mistake and Upload copies of all academic qualification and experience certificates
- At last, take a printout for the future need and keep it safe for future reference
Starting date of Application Process: 15th December 2018
Last date for Submission of Application : 31st December 2018
Download Official Notification Click Here
Apply Online Click Here
Official Website Click Here