BECIL Recruitment 2019 16 Media Coordinator Posts
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd recruiting 16 candidates to fill their Media Coordinator job in All over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest BECIL job recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd (BECIL) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in BECIL. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
Job notification for 16 YP/ Media Coordinator & IT Consultant Posts in BECIL, Across India on Contract Basis. Applications are invited by Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. on or before 08 Feb 2019 for 16 vacancies.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd (BECIL) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 16 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 16
- Young Professional/ Media Coordinator: 2
- IT-Consultant (Level-II): 14
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd (BECIL) job opportunities.
1.Young Professional/Media Coordinator
- Graduate with PG degree or diploma in Mass Communication and or Journalism with at least 50% of the marks or its equivalent grade from any Indian University or P.G. Diploma in Communication and Journalism from a Government recognized university/ institution
- B.E./B.Tech (Information Technology/ Information Science/ Computer Science/ Electronics)
- He/she must have experience of using computational tools, databases, web applications and technology based information systems.
- B.E./B.Tech (Information Technology/ Information Science/ Computer Science/ Electronics) M.E./M.Tech (Information Technology/ Information Science/ Computer Science/ Electronics)/ MBA(IT) from recognized institutions of UGC/AICTE/ MCA MSc (Information Technology/ Computer Science)
To apply for the 16 Media Coordinator job in BECIL the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
Gen/ OBC – BECIL’s Corporate Office: C-56, A/17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 or downloaded from www.becil.com. The duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card and non-refundable registration fee of ₹ 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for General and OBC candidates and ₹ 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) for SC/ST/PH candidates by cash or demand draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi may be submitted to Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P). Last date for submission of application forms is February 08, 2019/-
ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Nil
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd (BECIL) 16 Media Coordinator Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Young Professional/Media Coordinator – ₹ 40,000/- per month
- IT-Consultant(Level-II)ORIT-Consultant(Level-II) – ₹ 40,000/- per month OR Level (I) ₹ 30,000/- per month.
Aspirants will be shortlisted for interviews based on the information in application form.
How to Apply
Apply mode Offline (By Post)
The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of __Young Professional/ Media Coordinator and IT Consultant.
Address to send the application form
Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P).
Notification Date 29 Jan 2019
Last Date for Submission of Application Form 08 Feb 2019
Notification 2019: click here
Application form: Click here