CMRL Walk-IN Interview 2018 – 2 Manager & 1 Safety Engineer Posts
CMRL Walk-IN Interview 2018 – 2 Manager & 1 Safety Engineer Posts: CMRL Recruitment, Walk-IN Interview of 2 Manager & 1 Safety Engineer Posts for the Year 2018. Chennai Metro Rail Limited, CMRL invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Manager/Safety Engineer.
Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) entrusted with the implementation of Chennai Metro Rail Project requires efficient, experienced and competent person for the under mentioned posts on contract. Please read below details before applying CMRL Walk-IN Interview 2018 – 2 Manager & 1 Safety Engineer Posts. Please visit Chennai Metro Rail Job Site for more details about CMRL and its Walk-IN Interview 2018 – 2 Manager & 1 Safety Engineer Post Recruitment.
CMRL Walk-IN Interview2018 – 1 Manager & 2 Safety Engineer Post Details
Organization Name: CMRL, Chennai Metro Rail Limited
Employment Type: Central & State Government Jobs
Job Location: Chennai
Total No. of Vacancies: 3
Name of the Post: Manager (Track) & Safety Engineer
Contract Period: 2 Years
CMRL Walk-IN Interview 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification & Experience ( As on 21st February 2018)
Post Code 01: Asst. Manager (Track) / Dy. Manager (Track) / Manager (Track)
- Asst. Manager – 5 Yrs
- Dy. Manager – 7 Yrs
- Manager – 10 yrs
- Candidate must possess graduation in Civil Engineering from a reputed University /Institute recognized by Govt.
- Should possess minimum of 5 years, 7 years and 10 years post-qualification experience for the post of Asst. Manager, Dy. Manager and Manager respectively in major Railroad Construction/ Maintenance Projects/ Metro and Railway Projects with hands on experience in track alignment and laying, welding of rail joints by mobile flash butt welding and placing of points and crossings.
- Management of contracts relating to track infrastructure, knowledge and skill in management of FIDIC conditions of contract/International Civil Constructions Contract is desirable.
Post Code 02: Engineer (Safety)
Experience: 5 Yrs
- Candidate must possess Graduation in Engineering preferably in Civil Engineering and Diploma in Construction Safety from a reputed University /Institute recognized by Govt.
- Possession of safety certification from NEBOSH is desirable.
- Should possess minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience in overseeing and implementation of safety aspects of large Infrastructure projects preferably Metro Rail Project.
Age Limit: ( As on 21st February 2018)
- Maximum Age Limit for Manager (Track): 38 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Engineer (Safety): 30 Years
Note: Age may be relaxed for deserving and experienced candidates, please refer official notification for more details
CMRL Walk-IN Interview2018 – Selection Procedure
- Medical Examination
CMRL Walk-IN Interview2018 – Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
- No Fee
CMRL Walk-IN Interview2018 – Pay Scale
- Manager: ₹ 40,000/- to 85,000 /-
- Safety Engineer: ₹ 40,000 /-
CMRL Walk-IN Interview2018 – Important Dates
- Walk-in Interview Date: 17th March 2018 (09:00 Hrs to 14:00 Hrs)
CMRL Walk-IN Interview2018 – How to Apply
- Candidates who fulfill the above requirement may appear for walk-in- interview along with duly filled in application form supported by Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, age, experience, community and latest passport size photograph.
- Candidates are required to bring all the original certificates for verification.
CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED
CMRL DEPOT, ADMIN BUILDING,
POONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD,
KOYAMBEDU, CHENNAI – 600 107.
- For More Details, Please click below link for official Notification
Disclaimer: The Information about “CMRL Walk-IN Interview 2018 – 2 Manager & 1 Safety Engineer Posts” is subjected to changed, candidates are advised to keep themselves updated with the official organization (CMRL) and website for more details about CMRL Walk-IN Interview 2018.