IIT Madras Recruitment 2018 – 12 Project Officer/Associate Posts
IIT Madras Recruitment 2018 – Recruitment of 12 Project Officer/Associate Posts: IIT Madras Recruitment, Recruitment of 12 Project Officer/Associate Posts for the Year 2018. Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Madras Recruitment invites applications from candidates for the engagement of 12 Project Officer/Associates. Please read below details before applying IIT Madras Recruitment 2018 – Recruitment of 12 Project Officer/Associate Posts. Please visit https://www.iitm.ac.in for more details about IIT Madras Recruitment 2018 – 12 Project Officer/Associate Post Recruitment
IIT Madras Recruitment 2018 – 12 Project Officer/Associates Post Details
Organization Name: IIT Madras
Employment Type: Teacher Jobs
Job Location: Chennai
Total No. of Vacancies: 12
Name of the Post: Project Officer/Associate
Project Duration: 2 Years
IIT Madras Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Split Up
- Principal Project Officer – 01
- Project Officer – 02
- Project Associate – 09
IIT Madras Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification & Required Experience
Principal Project Officer
- Education: PhD (Civil /Coastal/Ocean Engg/Oceanography/related discipline
- Experience: Seven years of coastal field monitoring is essential. Less Experienced applications may be considered for the position of Senior Scientists.
- Education: B.Tech / M.E (Civil/Ocean Engg). 7.0 CGPA. B.Tech /BE (Civil /Mechanical related discipline 7.0 CGPA and above with a minimum of two years experience in Coastal field monitoring or related studies)
- Experience: Candidates with experience in Coastal field monitoring will be given preference.
Education: B.Tech / BE (Civil /Coastal/ Ocean Engg. / Physical oceanography / any other relevant discipline with 7.0 CGPA and above)
Experience: Coastal field monitoring / data analysis experience is preferred and higher initial pay will be fixed for relevant experienced candidates
Age Limit: (As on 31st December 2017)
- Age should not exceed 65 Years
Note: Please refer official notification for more details
IIT Madras Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure
IIT Madras Recruitment 2018 – Pay Scale
- Principal Project Officer – ₹ 38,500/-PM to ₹ 1,50,000/- PM
- Project Officer – ₹ 22,000/- PM to ₹ 60,000/- PM.
- Project Associate – ₹ 16,500/- PM to ₹ 40,000/- PM
IIT Madras Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- Last date for Submission of Application Online: 20th January 2018
IIT Madras Recruitment 2018 – How to Register & Apply
- Application in the form of Biodata/Resume giving name, date of birth, age, address, full details of educational qualifications (stating the marks, ranks, year of passing), community and experience etc., along with copies of certificates, should reach the following address on or before 20.01.2018.
- Candidates already working in any project at IIT Madras, should send their application through the Coordinator of the project.
Dept. of Ocean Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Chennai – 600 036
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For More Details, Please click below link for official Notification
Disclaimer: The Information about “IIT Madras Recruitment 2018 – 12 Project Officer/Associate Posts” is subjected to changed, candidates are advised to keep themselves updated with the official organization (IIT Madras) and website for more details about IIT Madras Recruitment 2018.