Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 102 Officers Posts
Indian Navy recruiting 102 candidates to fill their Officers job in All Over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Navy job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Indian Navy career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Indian Navy. Indian Navy organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
The Indian Navy is a well-balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under the surface of the oceans, efficiently safeguarding our national interests. The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) exercises operational and administrative control of the Indian Navy from the Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy). He is assisted by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, namely the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM).
Indian Navy has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 102 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 102
- Executive Branch
- Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC): 12
- General Service (GS) / Hydrography Cadre: 27/3*
* 27 vacancies for General Services and three vacancies for Hydro cadre
- Technical Branch
- Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]: 28
- Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]: 32
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Navy job opportunities.
1.Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC)
(i) Electrical (ii) Electrical & Electronics (iii) Electronics (iv) Applied Electronics (v) Electronics & Communication (vi) Electronics & Tele Communication (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Instrumentation & Control (x) Micro-electronics (xi) Mechanical (xii) Control (xiii) Industrial Production (xiv) Industrial (xv) Production (xvi) Aero Space (xvii) Metallurgy (xviii) Metallurgical (xix) Chemical (xx) Material Science (xxi) Computer Science (xxii) Information Technology (xxiii) Computer (xxiv) Computer Application
- General Service (GS) / Hydrography Cadre
BE/B.Tech (Any Discipline)
- Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]
(i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control
- Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]
(i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Electronics& Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Power Electronics (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation & Control (ix) Instrumentation
Candidates Born between 02-01-1995 & 01-07-2000 (both dates inclusive).
Shortlisted candidates will be selected for Stage I Test (Day one) and Stage II Test (Four days). Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days)
- Sub Lieutenant (SLT): ₹ 10, 56,100/- to ₹ 1,10,700/-
- Lieutenant (LT): ₹ 61,300/- to ₹ 1,20,900/-
- Lieutenant Commander (Lt Cdr):₹ 69,400/- to ₹ 1,36,900/-
- Commander (Cdr): ₹ 12,1200/- to ₹ 2,12,400/-
Eye Sight :-
- 6/12 Without glasses
- 6/6 With glasses
Technical (General Service)
- 6/24 Without glasses
- 6/6 With glasses
- 6/60 Without glasses
- 6/60 With glasses
- 6/6 Without glasses
- 6/12 With glasses
Height and Weight :- 157 cm with correlated weight.
Minimum Height Male Candidates
- Tribals from Ladhakh Region and Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshdweep and Minicoy Island 155 cm
- Gorkhas, Nepali, Assamese, Garhwali, Kumaoni and Uttarakhand and Bhutan, Sikkim & North East Region 152 cm
How to Apply
Apply mode Online
Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Indian Navy Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Indian Navy careers page at the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Indian Navy Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 online application form
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-01-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 01-02-2019
- Date for SSB Interview: April – July, 2019
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Online Application: Click Here to Apply