AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 123 Senior Residents Posts
Apply Online for 123 Senior Resident / PDF Posts in AIIMS Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Online Applications are invited by AIIMS Bhubaneswar from 05 Dec 2018 to 22 Dec 2018 for 123 vacancies. All India Institutes of Medical Sciences has Published Recruitment Notification 2018 For the Posts of Senior Resident of 123 Vacancies. AIIMS Organization wants to fill the 123 Posts of Senior Resident. Job Seekers who are waiting for AIIMS Announcement can use this Wonderful opportunity.
Contenders who are eligible can Apply Online on its Official website aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in directly. The complete information about thus AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 is updated here in this page clearly. So we hope that Candidates are feeling happy with our work. Remaining Details of AIIMS Senior Resident Jobs like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply AIIMS Recruitment, and Important Links, Important dates, required certificates all are mentioned below.
Moreover, the Officials are going to conducting Written Exam, Interview for eligible aspirants. Hence, Every applicant of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr. Resident/ PDF Vacancy 2019 in Odisha must attend the written test and Interview on required dates within time. AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 Selected candidates will get good pay scale as per Odisha Government norms. Therefore, Aspirants Read the complete article to get all the information about AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs. For official Odisha AIIMS Senior Resident Notification visit this link www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
Number of vacancies to be filled in AIIMS Bhubaneswar is 123 for Senior residents/ PDF. Department wise vacancies given below.
- Anesthesiology: 04
- Biochemistry: 02
- Burns & Plastic Surgery: 07
- Cardio-Thoracic Surgery: 04
- Cardiology: 05
- Dermatology: 04
- Endocrinology: 06
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology: 01
- Gastroenterology: 03
- General Medicine: 05
- General Surgery: 17
- Medical Oncology: 12
- Microbiology: 01
- Nephrology: 03
- Neurology: 03
- Neurosurgery: 08
- Nuclear Medicine: 03
- Obst. & Gynaecology: 01
- Ophthalmology: 01
- Paediatrics & Neonatology: 02
- Paediatric Surgery: 09
- Radiodiagnosis: 05
- Surgical Gastroenterology: 04
- Surgical Oncology: 07
- Urology: 06
Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/DM/M.Ch/DNB in their respective disciplines recognised by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
Upper age limit for applicants is 37 years. Age relaxation for SC/ ST is 05 years, OBC is Rs.03 years.
For Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, Age relaxation as below
- 5 years for General candidates,
- 8 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for SC/ST candidates
₹ 18,750+6600 (Grade Pay) + NPA plus other usual Allowances or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable. (Level – 11 of the Pay Matrix (Pre-revised P.B. – 3, entry pay of the ₹ 67,700 P.M. + usual allowance as admissible under rules)
- General / OBC: ₹ 1000/-
- ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD: ₹ 500/-
- OPH Category Candidates are exempted from the pay of application fee
Pay the Examination Fee through AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT and a soft copy of the same is required to be uploaded along with online application.
Transfer through NEFT:
- ACCOUNT No. : 557820110000006
- IFSC code : BKID0005578
- MICR code : 751013019
Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Campus Branch, Odisha.
Selection will be done as per Examination, Interview.
How to Apply
Apply Mode : Online
Eligible candidates may apply online at AIIMS Bhubaneswar’s website (direct link is given below) from 05 Dec 2018 to 22 Dec 2018.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in/.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Starting Date of Application Form: 05.12.2018
Closing Date of submission of Application: 22.12.2018
Official website: aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
Notification: Odisha AIIMS Senior Resident Notification
Apply online link: AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs Online Application link