UPSC Recruitment 2019 13 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced 13 vacancies for five gazetted posts in various departments. Candidates can login at the official website upsc.gov.in to apply for the vacancies. The last date to apply for the same is January 10, 2019.
On 21/12/2018, UPSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, M.Ed, MBBS, MS/MD, PG Diploma, Any Post Graduate for the position of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Associate Professor/ Senior Lecturer, Multiple Vacancy. In the case of holders of Doctorate of Medicine (DM) or Magister Chirurgiae (M. Ch.) qualification of five year’s duration, the period of Senior Post Graduate residency rendered in the last part of the said Doctorate of Medicine (DM) or Magister Chirurgiae (M. Ch.) shall be counted towards requirement of experience.
*The age limit shown against item No(s). 1* (item No. 1* is reserved for Other Backward Classes candidate) is the relaxed age limit. The age limit shown against all items is the normal age limit and the age is relaxable for SC/ST candidates up-to 5 years and upto 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. SC/ST/OBC Candidates have to produce a caste certificate in prescribed proforma. For age concession applicable to other categories of applicants please see relevant paras of the “Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection”.
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon: 01 Post
- Associate Professor/ Sr. Lecturer: 01 Post
- Specialist Grade-III (Medicine): 05 Posts
- Specialist Grade-III (Ophthalmology): 05 Posts
- Functional Manager (Credit): 01 Post
- Veterinary assistant surgeon, central sheep breeding farm, department of animal husbandry, dairying and fisheries, ministry of agriculture and farmers welfare. The post is permanent. Number of post- 1
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in veterinary science and animal husbandry from a university with registration in the veterinary council of India or State Veterinary Council.
EXPERIENCE: Three years’ experience in disease investigation and treatment work in a large institution livestock farm preferably a sheep farm.
- One Associate Professor/ Sr. Lecturer in education, department of health and family welfare, ministry of health and family welfare
Educational qualification: Second class M Ed of a recognised University or equivalent
Experience: Five years experience in teaching preferably in a University College, after obtaining the post- graduate qualification.
- Five Specialist Grade-III (Medicine), Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh,
Educational qualification: A recognized bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery (MBBS) degree qualification.
- Five Specialist Grade-III (Ophthalmology),
Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre (BMHRC) Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, department of health research, ministry of health and family welfare .
Educational qualification : A recognized bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery (MBBS) degree qualification
- Functional manager (credit) in industries department, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar administration .
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Economics/ Commerce /Business Studies from a recognised University / Institute with three years experience or master’s degree in Economics / Commerce / Business studies from a recognised University/Institute with one year experience.
The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon – 38 Years
- Associate Professor/ Sr. Lecturer in Education – 38 Years
- Specialist Grade-III (Medicine) – 40 Years
- Specialist Grade-III (Ophthalmology) – 40 Years
- Functional Manager (credit) – 35 Years
Eligible candidates have to pay the below mentioned application charges through only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card.
SC/ST/PH & Women Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
All Other Candidates: ₹ 25/- (Rupees Twenty Five)
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 13 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon – ₹ 56,100 plus allowances as admissible.
- Associate Professor/ Sr. Lecturer in Education – ₹ 67,700 – 2,08,700/-
- Specialist Grade-III (Medicine) – ₹ 67,700 – 2,08,700/-) plus NPA
- Specialist Grade-III (Ophthalmology) – ₹ 67,700 – 2,08,700/-
- Functional Manager (credit) – ₹ 56100-177500/-
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
Closing Date For Submission Of Online Recruitment Application (Ora) Through Ora Website Is 23:59 Hrs On 10.01.2019. The Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application Is Upto 23:59 Hrs On 11.01.2019. Date For Determining The Eligibility Of All Candidates In Every Respect Shall Be The Prescribed Closing Date For Submission Of Online Recruitment Application (Ora).
The Applicants Are Advised To Fill In All Their Particulars In The Online Recruitment Application Carefully As Submission Of Wrong Information May Lead To Rejection Through Computer Based Shortlisting Apart From Debarment By The Commission. Date For The Interview On Which The Shortlisted Candidate Is Required To Bring The Printout Of His/her Online Application Along with Other Documents At Upsc Shall Be Intimated Separately.
Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House,. Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069
Start date for submission of Online Application form: 21st December 2018
Last date for submission of Online Application form: 10th January 2019
Last date for submission of Printed Copy of Online Application form: 11th January 2019
Official website: http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Notification 2018: click here