TNPSC Recruitment 2019 15 Assistant Geologist Posts
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced out job Advertisement No.538, Notification No.09/2019 for hiring contenders as assistant geologist and geochemist jobs in the Departments of Geology and Public Works. Apply for Latest TN Govt Jobs 2019 before the last date. @ http://www.tnpsc.gov.in you can grab all the necessary details required.
Candidates claiming Equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should submit evidence for Equivalence of qualification in the form of Government Order issued on or before the date of this Notification, failing which their application will be summarily rejected. The Government Orders issued declaring Equivalence of prescribed qualification after the date of this Notification will not be accepted. A list of Equivalence of qualification in the related subject is available in to this Notification. (Refer also to the Disclaimer annexed to this Notification).
Number of vacancies going to be filled through TNPSC Notification 2019 is 15.
- Assistant Geologist-10
- Assistant Geochemist-05
- M.Sc degree in geology holders from a recognized university can apply for Assistant Geologist post.
- Master’s degree in geology & hydrogeology passed candidates can apply for Assistant Geochemistposts. Applicants should have knowledge in Tamil language.
- The Post Graduate Degree qualification prescribed for these posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies, viz., SSLC+ HSC or its equivalent +UG Degree+ PG Degree from the recognised Institutions as required under Section 25 of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. (Results of the Examination should have been declared on or before the date of this Notification)
Maximum Age – SCs, SC(A)s, STs, BCs, BCMs MBCs/DCs, and Destitute Widows of all castes – No maximum age limit & Others [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, BCs ,BCMs and MBCs/DCs,] – 30 years (should not have completed).
Selected contenders for above posts will get pay between ₹ 37,700-1,19,500/- (Level 20).
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the form of an interview.
- Gen/ OBC (Registration Fee + Examination Fee) ₹ 300 (150 + 150)
SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD Nil
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank.
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
Eligible candidates may apply online at TNPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 12 Feb 2019 to 11 Mar 2019.
- Applications are invited only through online mode up to 11.03.2019 for direct recruitment to the following posts. Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in , http://www.tnpscexams.net & http://www.tnpscexams.in
- To apply under One-Time Registration, applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate specified, if any and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
- The Online Application can be submitted up to 11.03.2019 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled. [For detailed information, applicants may refer Commission’s “Instructions to Applicants” in the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in]
- Date of Notification -12.02.2019
- Last date for submission of online application -11.03.2019
- Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)- 13.03.2019
- Paper – I (Subject Paper) (P.G Degree Standard) – 21.04.2019 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
- Paper – II (General Studies) (Degree Standard) – 21.04.2019 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
Notification 2019: click here
Apply Online: Click here