SPMCIL Recruitment 2018 28 Officer Posts
Apply Online for 28 Officer Posts in SPMCIL. Online Applications are invited by Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd. from 03 Dec 2018 to 03 Jan 2019 for 28 vacancies. SPMCIL Jobs Notification: Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Officer. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 3 January 2019.
Officer – 28 Posts
- Officer (Legal) : 4-UR, 1-SC, 2-OBC
- Officer (IT) : 3 ( 2-UR, 1-ST)
- Officer (HR) : 4 (2-UR, 2-OBC)
- Officer (F&A) : 7 (4-UR, 2-SC,1-OBC)
- Officer (Materials) : 7(4-UR, 2-OBC,1-SC
Eligibility Criteria (As on 03.01.2019)
Officer (Legal): (E-1 Level):
- Essential Qualification: First class degree in Law (Regular course) from Govt. recognized University/Institute. Desirable: Law degree from a National Law School/ Law Faculty of Delhi University.
- Desirable: Law degree from a National Law School/ Law Faculty of Delhi University. Officer (IT) : (E-1 Level)
Officer (IT) : (E-1 Level)
- Essential Qualification: First Class full time, MCA/1st Class B.Tech. (Computer Engineering/IT) from Govt. recognised University! Institute.
- Desirable: Exposure to Industry.
Officer (HR) : (E-1 Level)
- Essential Qualification : 1st class full time Master’s Degree in PM &IR/MSW/MBA with HR elective/ 1st class 2 year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management with HR elective equivalent to MBA (proof of equivalence to be submitted) from Govt. recognized University! Management Institute.
- Desirable: LLB Industry knowledge.
Officer (Finance & Accounts): (E-1 Level)
- Essential Qualification: Qualified CA/CMA/lst Class full-time MBA with Finance elective/1st class 2 year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management with Finance elective equivalent to MBA (proof of equivalence to be submitted) from recognized University/Management Institute.
- Desirable: Exposure to the Industry.
Officer (Materials) : (E-1 level)
- Essential Qualification : 1st class degree in Engineering in discipline of Mechanical/ Electrical/Pulp & Paper technology/Electronics/Printing with two year full time Post Graduate degree/Post Graduate diploma in Material Management/Stores Manage-ment/Purchase / MBA with Material Management.
- Desirable: Industry Knowledge in Stores/Material Management.
Age: 30 years
- Selection for the posts will comprise of an online test followed by Interview.
- Officer (Legal) : ₹ 40000-140000/-
- Officer (IT) : ₹ 40000-140000/-
- Officer (HR) : ₹ 40000-140000/-
- Officer (F&A) : ₹ 40000-140000/-
- Officer (Materials) : ₹ 40000-140000/-
- ₹ 400/- for General and OBC Categories (including Ex-Servicemen).
- ₹ 100/- for SC/ST/PWD Categories.
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
How to Apply
Application Mode: Online
- Candidates to go to the SPMCIL website www.spmcil.com click on the Career link and click on option “APPLY ONLINE” against the advertisement Advt 02/2018-OP, which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab _ Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be allowed after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Closing date for applying online : 03.01.2019
- Payment of fees in online mode : 03.12.2018 to 03.01.2019
- Online Examination : The date will be informed on the website
- Link for download of admit cards from the website : Around 10 -15 days before the examination.
Official Website Career Page : Click Here
Official Notification PDF : Click Here
Online Application Form : Click Here