CWC Recruitment 2019 571 Junior Superintendent Posts
Central Warehousing Corporation has newly published out a job Advertisement No. CWC/1-Manpower/DR/Rectt/2019/01 for hiring individuals as management trainee, assistant engineer, accountant, junior superintendents, Hindi Translators. So, apply for cwc.nic.in recruitment 2019 before the expiry date. Central Warehousing Corporation engage contenders across India through direct recruitment basis. http://cewacor.nic.in is the official website to download notification. Check out Latest Government Jobs 2019.
A premier Warehousing Agency in India, established during 1957 providing logistics support to the agricultural sector, is one of the biggest public warehouse operators in the country offering logistics services to a diverse group of clients. CWC is operating 432 Warehouses across the country with a storage capacity of 9.96 million tonnes providing warehousing services for a wide range of products ranging from agricultural produce to sophisticated industrial products. Warehousing activities of CWC include foodgrain warehouses, industrial warehousing, custom bonded warehouses, container freight stations, inland clearance depots and aircargo complexes.
571 empty positions are to be filled in Central Warehousing Corporation. Post wise vacancy details are as follows.
- Management Trainee (General/ Technical)-31
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)-18
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)-10
- Junior Superintendent-155
- Hindi Translator-03
- Junior Technical Assistant-238
Management Trainee (General):- Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration, Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain
Management Trainee (Technical):-1st class Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with Entomology or MicroBiology or Bio-Chemistry OR Other See Notification
Assistant Engineer (Civil):- A Degree in Civil Engineering.
Assistant Engineer (Electrical):- A Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Accountant:- B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Others See Notitifcation with 3 years Experience
Superintendent (General):- Post Graduate Degree in any discipline
Junior Superintendent:- Degree in any discipline.
Hindi Translator:- Master’s degree in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a main subject at the degree level or Other See Notification
Junior Technical Assistant:- Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects.
- Management Trainee (General): 28
- Management Trainee (Technical): 28
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 30
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 30
- Accountant: 30
- Superintendent (General): 30
- Junior Superintendent: 30
- Hindi Translator: 28
- Junior Technical Assistant: 28
- Management Trainee (General) – ₹ 50000-160000 (E-2) (A Consolidated remuneration of ₹ 54400/- shall be payable during training period)
- Management Trainee (Technical – ₹ 40000-140000 (E-1)
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – ₹ 40000-140000 (E-1)
- Accountant – ₹ 40000-140000 (E-1)
- Superintendent (General) – ₹ 40000-140000 (E-1)
- junior Superintendent – ₹ 11200-30600 (S-11) (Pre-revised)
- Hindi Translator – ₹ 11200-30600 (S-11) (Pre-revised)
- Junior Technical Assistant – ₹ 10500-28690 (S-9) (Pre-revised)
For Management Trainee, Assistant Engineer, Accountant, Superintendent posts selection rounds are listed below
- Online Test,
- Certificates Verification
For Junior Superintendent, Hindi Translator & Junior Technical Assistant posts selection rounds are in the following
- Online Test
- Certificates Verification
- Application fee for male UR/ OBC category applicants is ₹ 1000/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/PWD is ₹ 300/-
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
Contenders can apply for CWC Recruitment 2019 Notification through ONLINE mode. From 15th February 2019 to 16th March 2019 the CWC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online link will be active.
- Visit http://cewacor.nic.in
- Click on the Live Openings Page.
- Select the desired post at which you are interested to apply.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details, upload documents, photo & signature.
- Make payment and click on the “Submit” button.
- Take printout of application form for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment 15.02.2019
Last Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment 16.03.2019
Download of Call letter for Examination Around 7 days before exam
Online Examination April/May
Official Notification Download
Official Website click here
Apply Online click here