TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Cost Assistant Posts
The applications are invited for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) for Cost Assistant. TNPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply and other rules are given below. The official website is tnpsc.gov.in. The number of vacancies is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalization of selection.
It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through One-Time online Registration system on payment of ₹ 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. [The One-Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee.]
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 01 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 01
Cost Assistant in Industries and Commerce Department – 01
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) job opportunities.
Cost Assistant in Industries and Commerce Department
A degree of any university or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission and (ii) A pass in intermediate examination of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India, Calcutta or of the Cost and Works Accountants Institute, London.
Practical experience in costing in a Government Department or in a Statutory board constituted by the State Government or in a Government undertaking or Corporation or in an Establishment or Industrial concern (registered under the Factories Act), manufacturing industrial products involving costing and cost accounting, for a period of not less than one year. Explanation:-
The Practical experience referred to above should have been acquired after acquiring the Educational Qualification mentioned in serial numbers (i) and (ii).
Age between 18-35 years as on date 01.07.2018.
OBC : 18 years and No Maximum Age Limit
SC/ST/ : 18 years and No Maximum Age Limit
(i) For Differently Abled Persons (Others) (a) Differently Abled Persons are eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed above.
(ii) For Ex-servicemen: (Others) (a) Ex-servicemen are eligible for age concession upto 48 years of age. (b) The above mentioned age concession will not apply to those Applicants who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.
Registration Fee: ₹ 150/-
For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 video G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017)
Those who have registered in the One – Time Registration system and paid the registration fee of ₹ 150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the Registration fee i.e., ₹ 150/- and it is enough to pay the Examination fee alone.
Examination Fee: ₹ 150/-
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) 01 Cost Assistant Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Cost Assistant – ₹ 36400-1,15,700/- (Level 16)
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the form of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the applicants in the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointment.
How to Apply
Application Mode: Online
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in/www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in One-Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One-Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee. Successfully registered One – Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One-Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- For applying in One-Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and signature. Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One-Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One-Time Registration.
- Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID with any other person or agency. One-Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission‟s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE-TIME REGISTRATION.
- Applicants should select the name of the post or service for which they wish to apply. Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Candidate, Post applied, educational qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. The online application can be submitted up to 02.01.2019 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled.
- Date of Notification – 04.12 .2018
- Last date for submission of online application – 02.01 .2019
- Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank) – 04.01 .2019
- Paper – I (Subject Paper) (Intermediate Standard) – 02.03 .2019 FN.
- Paper – II (General Studies) (Degree Standard) – 02.03.2019 AN. Advertisement No.525
Notification 2018: click here
Recruitment Apply Online: Click here