NHAI Recruitment 2017 WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for 170 Young Professional (Technical) Posts
NHAI Recruitment 2017 Walk-in Interview for 170 Young Professional (Technical) Posts: NATIONAL HIGHWAYS AUTHORITY OF INDIA (NHAI), advertised a Walk-in-interview for the Post of 170 Young Professional Technical Posts (NHAI Recruitment 2017). Please read below NHAI Recruitment 2017 details about walk-in-interview of 170 Young Professional (Technical) Posts by NHAI. National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), is conducting WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for engaging 170 Young Professionals from CIVIL ENGINEERING DISCIPLINE.
NHAI Recruitment 2017 – 170 Young Professional (Technical) Posts Details
Organization Name: National Highway Authority of India – NHAI
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Method of Recruitment: Contract basis
Period of Contract: 2 Years at 1st instance (further one more year based on NHAI Requirement)
Total No. of Vacancies: 170
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post: Young Professional (Technical)
NHAI Recruitment 2017 – 170 Young Professional (Technical) Posts – Eligibility Criteria
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
- Valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score in Civil Engineering discipline.
Experience Preferable: Candidates possessing experience in Infrastructure & Road Sector preferred
Age Limit: (As on 28.10.2017):
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 32 Years.
- Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Note: Please read official NHAI Recruitment 2017 notification for more details
NHAI Recruitment 2017 – 170 Young Professional (Technical) Posts – Pay Scale Details
- Remuneration: An initial consolidated amount of ₹ 60,000 per month, inclusive of all.
- The consolidated remuneration will be increased @ 5% for each succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance
NHAI Recruitment 2017 – 170 Young Professional (Technical) Posts – Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected based on Gate Score & Interview
NHAI Recruitment 2017 – 170 Young Professional (Technical) Posts – Apply Procedure
- The candidates are advised to go through the terms and conditions of engagements of the YPs issued vide NHAI’s Policy Guidelines No.220.127.116.11.2017 dated 21.06.2017 placed on NHAI’s website i.e www.nhai.org before appearing for the interview.
- The WALK-IN-INTERVIEW will be conducted on 28TH October, 2017 from 0900 hrs to 1500 hrs at various Regional Offices and Project Implementation Units (PIUs) of NHAI located throughout the Country.
- Details of venue & address of the NHAI’s Regional Offices and PIUs where the said interviews would be conducted are indicated in the Annexure.
- The interested candidates may appear before the Selection Committees for WALK-IN-INTERVIEW in the respective Regions of their preference, with all the original documents/certificates such as mark sheets/experience certificate, in support of age, educational qualifications, experience along with mandatory VALID GATE Score Card.
- A set of self-attested copies of each of such documents and a recent passport size photograph along with the updated Bio-data (in the enclosed FORMAT), may also be brought at the time of interview.
- The candidates not fulfilling the eligibility criteria would not be considered for interview.
NHAI Recruitment 2017 – 170 Young Professional (Technical) Posts – Important Dates
|Date of advertisement & hosting on website||05th October, 2017|
|Date of WALK-IN-INTERVIEW||28th October, 2017 at 0900 hrs to 1500 hrs|
|Display of result at respective Field Offices of NHAI.||28th / 29th October, 2017|
|Date of joining (No extension of joining time is allowed)||01st November, 2017|
Please Click here to download NHAI Official Notification & Application Form PDF
Please Click here to download NHAI Vacancies List & Venue of Interviews PDF
Please Click here to download NHAI Policy Guidelines
Disclaimer: The Information given about “NHAI Recruitment 2017 – 170 Young Professional (Technical) Posts” are subjected to change, candidates are advised to keep themselves updated with the official website & Organization about further changes in NHAI Recruitment 2017.