UPSC Recruitment 2018 70 CGS & Geologists Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2018 70 CGS & Geologists Posts: Union Public Service Commission of India has recently released a notification for the recruitment of CGS & Geologists posts. The total number of vacancies is 70. The notification has been published in the official website of UPSC.
We request all the candidates to use this opportunity and apply for the job as soon as possible. Please make use of this wonderful opportunity to work under Central government of India. Visit the official UPSC website for more details.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 70 CGS & Geologists Posts – Job details
|Job Post||Combined Geo-Scientist, Geologist|
|Organisation||Union Public Sector Commission|
|Employment category||Government of India|
|Application fee||₹200 for General, Nil for SC/ST/Female candidates|
|Application deadline||16.04.2018 until 6.00 pm|
|Date of Examination||29.06.2018|
|Location||All over India|
UPSC Recruitment 2018 70 CGS & Geologists Posts – Eligibility Criteria:
The candidate who applies for the job posts CGS and Geologists must satisfy the following eligibility conditions.
- The candidate maybe considered under a community based reservation if their community is under the list.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must be at least 21 years old and should not have attained the age 32 as on 1st of January 2018.
- To be simple, the candidate must not have been born before 2nd January 1986 and not after 1st January 1997.
For more detailed information related to age limits and relaxation, please read the official notification.
Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to the Examination, 2018 as per Regulations given in Appendix-II of the rules for the Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, 2018 in Gazette of India dated 21st March, 2018.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 70 CGS & Geologists Posts- Educational Qualification
The educational qualification is different for different job position. Please take a note of the educational qualification expected for the post you are applying to. Below is the summary.
- A minimum of Master’s degree in the corresponding field is required
- Master’s degree in respective discipline means the post graduate degree or diploma of minimum two years duration after graduation from a recognized University.
Please visit the official notification page for more details regarding the educational qualification.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 70 CGS & Geologists Posts – Selection Procedure
Applications are shortlisted based on the following selection procedures.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admission Certificate will be made available on the UPSC Web-site [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post
UPSC Recruitment 2018 70 CGS & Geologists Posts – How to Apply
- Login using the official website of UPSC
- Please read the instructions carefully
- Fill in all the details with due care
- Make the payment as mentioned in the official notification
- Submit the application
- Please make sure to submit single application.
Note: Payment link will be enabled on 15th April 2018
UPSC Recruitment 2018 70 CGS & Geologists Posts – Notification Link
Please visit the following link for official website of UPSC. UPSC official website
For the official notification of the job recruitment, please click here. CGS & Geologists official notification
To apply for the job, please click here. UPSC CGS & Geologists job application