UPSC Recruitment 2018 46 IES ISS Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2018 46 IES ISS Posts: Union Public Service Commission of India has announced notification for the recruitment of ISS and IES posts. The total number of vacancies is 46. The notification has been published in the official website of UPSC.
We request all the candidates to use this opportunity and apply for the job as soon as possible. Please make use of this wonderful opportunity to work under Central government of India. Visit the official UPSC website for more details.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 46 IES ISS Posts – Job details
|Job Post||Indian Economic Service, India Statistical Service|
|Organisation||Union Public Sector Commission|
|Employment category||Government of India|
|Application fee||₹200 for General, Nil for SC/ST/Female candidates|
|Application deadline||16.04.2018 until 6.00 pm|
|Location||All over India|
UPSC Recruitment 2018 46 IES ISS Posts – Eligibility Criteria
The candidate who applies for the job posts IES and ISS must satisfy the following eligibility conditions.
- The candidate maybe considered under a community based reservation if their community is under the list.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must be at least 21 years old and should not have attained the age 30 as on 1st of August 2018.
- To be simple, the candidate must not have been born before 2nd August 1988 and not after 1st August 1997.
Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standard for admission to Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2018 as per Regulations given in Appendix III of the rules for the Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2018 published in Gazette of India dated 21st March, 2018.
For more details and information regarding the eligibility criteria for the job posts, please read the official notification.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 46 IES ISS Posts- Educational Qualification
Below is the brief of the educational qualification a candidate has to possess in order to be eligible and participate in the job recruitment.
- A candidate for the Indian Economic Service must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Economtrics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
- A candidate for the Indian Statistical Service must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 46 IES ISS Posts – Selection Procedure
Applications are shortlisted based on the following selection procedures.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admission Certificate will be made available on the UPSC Web-site [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post
UPSC Recruitment 2018 46 IES ISS Posts- How to Apply
Login using the official website of UPSC
Please read the instructions carefully
Fill in all the details with due care
Make the payment as mentioned in the official notification
Submit the application
Please make sure to submit single application.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 46 IES ISS Posts – Notification Link
Please visit the following link for official website of UPSC. UPSC official website
For the official notification of the job recruitment, please click here. IES ISS official notification
To apply for the job, please click here. UPSC IES ISS job application