UPSC Recruitment 2018 26 Public Prosecutor Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2018 26 Public Prosecutor Posts: Union Public Service Commission has scheduled recruitment for the post of Public Prosecutors. The selection is planned to be conducted to shortlist and select around 26 candidates.
The post comes under Government of India. So we request and encourage our candidates to carefully read the qualification required and the eligibility criteria. If you meet the requirements then please apply for the job without any delay.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 26 Public Prosecutor Posts- Job details:
|Job Post||Public Prosecutor|
|Organisation||Union Public Sector Commission|
|Employment category||Government of India|
|Application fee||₹25 for General, Nil for SC/ST/Ex-Service man|
UPSC Recruitment 2018 26 Public Prosecutor Posts- Eligibility Criteria
The candidate applying for the job Public Prosecutor under UPSC recruitment must satisfy the following age criteria in order to take part in the selection process.
- An applicant must not be older than 35 years to be eligible for the post.
For more details regarding the eligibility criteria, please read the official notification.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 26 Public Prosecutor Posts- Educational Qualification
- The candidate must have a degree in law.
- The university must be a recognized one.
- Basic knowledge in using computer and internet is required.
- The candidate must have gained practice as an Advocate for at least 7 years in criminal cases
All the above mentioned criteria have been set for the job post. Please read the official notification for more details.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 26 Public Prosecutor Posts- Selection Procedure
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the below rounds.
- Document verification
- Written test
All details regarding the written test and required documents please refer the official notification.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 26 Public Prosecutor Posts- How to Apply
- Register for the job recruitment and log in to the portal
- Read all the instructions carefully and keep the documents required before applying
- Fill in the appropriate information about you
- Submit the application
UPSC Recruitment 2018 26 Public Prosecutor Posts- Notification Link
Please click here for the official page of UPSC notification
The application page can be found from here
For official notification, please click here