UPSC Recruitment 2018 – 23 Scientist/MO/Chemist Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – 23 Scientist/MO/Chemist Posts (Online Mode): UPSC, Recruitment of 23 Scientist/MO/Chemist Posts for the Year 2018. Union Public Service Commission, UPSC invites applications from candidates for the engagement of 23 Scientist/MO/Chemists Posts. Please read below details before applying UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Recruitment of 23 Scientist/MO/Chemist Posts. Please visit http://www.upsc.gov.in for more details about UPSC Recruitment 2018 – 23 Scientist/MO/Chemist Post Recruitment
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – 23 Scientist/MO/Chemists Post Details
Organization Name: UPSC
Employment Type: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 23
Name of the Post: Asst. Professor, Scientist, Chemist & Medical Officer
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Split Up
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Paediatric Surgery) – 02
- Chemist – 03
- Deputy Director (Examination Reforms) – 01
- Scientist-‘B’ (Hydrometeorologist) – 06
- Medical Officer -11
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Paediatric Surgery)
- A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 ( 102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section(3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956(102 of 1956).
- Post-Graduate degree in the concerned specialty or Super-speciality mentioned in Section A of the Schedule-VI i.e. Magister of Chirurguie (Paediatric Surgery).
Chemist – Master’s Degree in Chemistry from a recognised University or Institution.
Deputy Director (Examination Reforms)
- Master’s Degree or equivalent Post Graduate Diploma in any of these Subjects- HHistory/Sociology/Economics/ Political Science/ Public Administration/ Geography/ or Law from a recognized University. Or equivalent.
- Master’s degree in Science or Degree in Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent. The equivalent word is clarified as under- Master degree (at least two years degree course after graduation) in Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Statistics or Master of Science Degree in any Discipline or Degree in Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electricals Engineering or Engineering in any discipline from a recognized University / Institution.
- Medical qualifications included in the first or the second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub-Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Completion of Compulsory Rotating in Internship
- Age Should not exceed 35 Years
Note: Age relaxation as per Govt rules, please refer official notification for more details
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
- ₹ 25 /- for General Candidates
- Fee Exemption for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD Candidates
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Pay Scale
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Paediatric Surgery): ₹ 15, 600-39,100 with Grade Pay ₹ 6600/-
- Chemist: ₹ 56100-177500/-
- Deputy Director (Examination Reforms): ₹ 15600-39100 with GP ₹ 6600/-
- Scientist-‘B’ (Hydrometeorologist): ₹ 56100-177500/-
- Medical Officer: ₹ 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of ₹ 5400/- in PB- 3 plus NPA
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- Last date for Submission of Application Online: 1st February 2018
- Last date for printing of Completely online application: 2th February 2018
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – How to Register & Apply
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and NOT write to the Commission for Application forms.
- They are also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published below as well as on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document.
- For More Details, Please click below link for official Notification
- Please click below link to apply
Disclaimer: The Information about “UPSC Recruitment 2018 – 23 Scientist/MO/Chemist Posts” is subjected to changed, candidates are advised to keep themselves updated with the official organization (UPSC) and website for more details about UPSC Recruitment 2018.