UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Notification 2018 – 110 Post
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 invited candidates to apply for the post UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2018 online. Candidates are requested to download the application form in the official website.
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for Indian Forest Service Examination and Civil Service Examination have a feasibility to apply through a common application form if they are desired to apply for both examinations.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Notification 2018 – Job details:
|Organisation Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Number of vacancies||110|
|Application Fee for General/OBC candidates||Rs. 100|
|Application Fee for SC/ST candidates||NIL|
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Notification 2018- Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates who are applying for the job must age between 21 years and 32 years
- However the age relaxation for the candidates are as per Government Rule Regulation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH
- Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Indian Forest Service Examination, 2018 as per regulations given in Appendix-III of the rules for the Indian Forest Service Examination, 2018 published in Gazette of India dated 07th February, 2018.
- Candidates must not have attempted more than 5 times. The maximum number of attempts for OBC candidates is 9 and this does not apply to SC/ST candidates.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Notification 2018- Educational Qualification:
Candidates should hold any of the below degrees
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in any domain
- A Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering
For more details please refer official website of the job notification.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Notification 2018- Selection process:
Candidates are selected based on the results of written tests, Interview and Personality test.
How to apply for UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Notification 2018:
Candidates are required to apply for the job post online in the official website www.upsconline.nic.in. Please read the instructions carefully before applying for the post.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Notification 2018- Notification:
Please visit the official website for all information regarding job post, eligibility requirements, and selection process.