UPSC Civil Services Examination 2018 – Recruitment for 782 Vacancies
UPSC Civil Services Examination 2018 – Recruitment for 782 Vacancies (Online Mode): UPSC Civil Services Examination, Recruitment of 782 Vacancies for the Year 2018. Union Public Service Commission, UPSC invites applications from eligible candidates for 782 various Posts. Please read below details before applying UPSC Civil Services Examination 2018 – Recruitment of 782 Vacancies.
The number of vacancies to be filled on the result of the UPSC examination is expected to be approximately 782 which include 32 vacancies reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disability Category.
Please visit http://www.upsc.gov.in for more details about UPSC Recruitment 2018 – 782 Vacancies
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – 782 Vacancy Details
Organization Name: UPSC, Union Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 782
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Split Up
Preliminary Examination of the Civil Services Examination for recruitment to the Services and Posts mentioned below will be held by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on 3rd June, 2018 in accordance with the Rules published by the Department of Personnel & Training in the Gazette of India Extraordinary dated 7th February, 2018.
- Indian Administrative Service.
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian Police Service.
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification
Age Limit (As on 1st August 2018)
- Age Should be between 21 and 32 Years
Note: Age relaxation as per Govt rules, please refer official notification for more details
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Medical Examination
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
- ₹ 100 /- for General Candidates
- Fee Exemption for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD Candidates
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- Last date for Submission of Application Online: 6th March 2018
- Tentative Examination Date: 3rd June, 2018
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – How to Register & Apply
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and NOT write to the Commission for Application forms.
- They are also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published below as well as on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- The Online applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 7th February, 2018 to 6th March, 2018 till 18:00 Hrs
- For More Details, Please click below link for official Notification
- Please click below link to apply
Disclaimer: The Information about “UPSC Civil Services Examination 2018 – Recruitment for 782 Vacancies” is subjected to change, candidates are advised to keep themselves updated with the official organization (UPSC) and website for more details about UPSC Recruitment 2018.