TNPSC Recruitment 2019 20 District Educational Officer (DEO) Posts
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced new notification for the recruitment to the posts of District Educational Officer on 10th December 2018. Hence, eligible aspirants may apply through the official link which is mentioned below from 10th December 2018 to 09th January 2019. The Preliminary examination will held on 02nd March 2019 and Main Written Examination dates will be announced later. Latest details about TN Govt Jobs and http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/ is the link to get more info about this notification.
TNPSC inviting the District Educational Officer job online applications from 10.12.2018 to 09.01.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The detailed information on TNPSC latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the TNPSC job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in TNPSC District Educational Officer job 2018.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 20 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 20
- From Open Market – 14
- From among Teachers – 04
- BC (OBCM)(G) – 01
- SC(G) – 01
- Master’s Degree of any University recognized by the UGC in the State or a Degree of equivalent standard in any one of the following subjects with not less than 50% of Marks in the Master’s Degree Examination in any one of the following subjects:-
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry , Botany , Zoology, Economics , Geography , History ,Commerce, Tamil and English,(Provided that a candidate possessing a Degree of M.A or M.Sc. or an equivalent degree awarded under the grading system shall not be considered eligible for appointment unless he has obtained the said degree with “ O” or “A” or “B” Grade.)
- B.T. or B.Ed. Degree of any recognized university in the State or a degree of equivalent standard.
- Must have studied Tamil under Part-I or Part-II of the Intermediate or Pre-University course or Higher Secondary Course
Candidates, age must be as mentioned in the TNPSC DEO Posts have the age limiting
- For Open Market: 30 Years
- For Teacher: 40 Years
- SC / ST, MBC / DC, BC (OBCM), BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes: No age limit
- Ex-Servicemen: 48 Years
- Differently Abled Persons: 10 Years (Age Concession)
Selected candidates will get pay monthly income is ₹ 56,900/- to ₹ 1,80,500/-
To join in The TNPSC DEO Job Vacancies. They must follow the selection rounds
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Viva–Voce Test
- For all categories Registration Fee: ₹ 150/-
- Preliminary Exam Fee: ₹ 100/-
- Main Exam Fee: ₹ 200/-
For examination fee concessions, check official Notification.
(i) Applicants who have registered under one – time registration system must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment.( One – time registration is only to avail exemption from payment of registration fee for a period of five years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
(ii) Applicants who had already registered under one time registration system by paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and having validity are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
Steps to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
- Candidates need to open the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Go to the Notification Section
- After that search for the Tamil Nadu PSC DEO Application Form.
- After that click on the application form and Fill all necessary details.
- Upload all the requisite documents and submit application form.
- Candidates can download it and save it for future use.
- Start Date: 10.12.2018
- Last date: 09.01.2019
- Last date for payment: 11.01.2019
- Preliminary Exam: 02.03.2019
- Main Exam: will be announced later.
Official website: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
Notification 2018: click here
Apply Online: Click here