TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – 56 Lab Assistant Posts
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – 56 Lab Assistant Posts (Online): Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. TNPSC GROUP, Recruitment of 56 Lab Assistant Posts. TNPSC GROUP invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement as Lab Assistant Posts. Please read below details before applying TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – 56 Lab Assistant Posts. Please visit http://www.tnpsc.gov.in for more details about TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – 56 Lab Assistant Posts
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – 56 Lab Assistant Post Details
Organization Name: TNPSC – TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Employment Type: TamilNadu Government Jobs
Job Location: Across TamilNadu
Total No. of Vacancies: 56
Name of the Post: Lab Assistant
TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification (As on 25th January 2018)
- A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Botany & Zoology as subjects.
- The qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies viz. 10th + HSC. The results of exam should have been declared on or before the date of Notification.
- Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should upload and submit evidence for equivalence of qualification in the form of G.O. issued prior to the date of this notification when called for, failing which, their application will be summarily rejected. The G.Os declaring regarding equivalence of qualification issued after the date of this notification will not be accepted for this recruitment [Section 25(b) of Tamil Nadu Government Servant (Conditions of service ) Act 14/2016].
Age Limit: (As on 1st July 2018)
- Maximum 30 Year of Age to apply ( Should not have completed)
- Maximum 18 Year of Age to apply
Note: No Age limit for OBC, SC/ST, PWD candidates. Please refer official notification for more details
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure
- Written Test
- Certificate verification of selected candidates in Written Test
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Pay Scale
- Level 8 ₹ 19,500-62,100 /- Per Month
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee
- One Time Registration Fee – ₹ 150/- (Applicants who have already registered in one time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.)
- Examination Fee – ₹ 100 /-
Note: No Fee for OBC/SC/ST candidates as per Govt Rules. Please refer official Notification for more details
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- Last date for Submission of Application: 21st February 2018
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank): 23rd February 2018
- Date of Written Exam: 6th May 2018 ( 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
- Applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission’s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF format
- On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
- Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next stage of selection.
- One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
- For More Details, Please click below link for official Notification
- Please click below to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – 56 Lab Assistant Posts
Disclaimer: The Information about “TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – 56 Lab Assistant Posts” is subjected to changed, candidates are advised to keep themselves updated with the official organization (TNPSC) and website for more details about TNPSC Recruitment 2018.