TNPSC recruitment 2018 324 posts Assistant Engineer Job Post
TNPSC has recently announced the official notification for the recruitment of CESE 324 Assistant job posts in their official website. The job recruitment is conducted for various engineering graduates and for various departments under Combined Engineering Services Examination. TNPSC recruitment 2018 324 posts Assistant Engineer Job Post application form available here.
The application must be submitted online. Interested candidates are requested to read the notification carefully before applying for the job.
TNPSC recruitment 2018 324 posts Assistant Engineer job Post – Job details
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commision|
|Employment Category||Tamilnadu Government Jobs|
|Name of the post:||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||324|
|Application fee||₹ 150|
|Examination fee||₹ 200|
|Application start date||28.02.2018|
|Location||All over Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC recruitment 2018 324 posts Assistant Engineer job Post- Vacancy split
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Name of the Service||No. of Vacancies||Scale of Pay|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Civil), Water Resources Department, PWD (Post Code No. 1656)||Tamil Nadu Engineering Service (Service Code No.011)
|70+1*C/F (BC(OBCM) Deaf)||(Pre Revised) Rs. 9300 34800 + Grade pay Rs.5100/ p.m.|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Civil), Buildings, PWD (Post Code No. 3656)||Tamil Nadu Engineering Service (Service Code No.011)||23|
|3||Assistant Engineer (Electrical) PWD (Post Code No.1657)||Tamil Nadu Engineering Service (Service Code No.011)||42|
|4||Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Highways Department (Post Code No.1661)||Tamil Nadu Highways Engineering Service (Service Code No.011)||160 +1*C/F – SC Deaf + 4**ST|
|5||Assistant Engineer in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (Post Code No.1660)||Tamil Nadu Panchayat Development Service (Service Code No.011)||29** (24-SC/SC(A) + 5-ST)|
TNPSC recruitment 2018 324 posts Assistant Engineer job Post- Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the post TNPSC Assistant Engineer job, please read out the instructions carefully and be aware of the eligibility criteria set by the organisation. Below are the criteria details.
TNAHD Age criteria:
- A candidate who falls under the following community category does not any age limit for applying for this job. The categories that gets the benefit are SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes.
- The upper age criteria are 30 in ‘Others’ category. This means that the candidate should not have completed 30 years.
The age criteria must be met as on 01.07.2018
For more details regarding the age relaxation, please visit the official notification published by the organisation. Click here for age criteria for TNPSC CESE Assistant Engineer jobs
TNPSC recruitment 2018 324 posts Assistant Engineer job Post- Educational Qualification
All the candidates who are applying for the post must have successfully completed post -graduation in their respective field i.e candidates who apply for job post under civil engineering assistant job must possess a PG degree in Civil engineering. And, a candidate applying for assistant job in Electrical engineering should have completed PG in electrical engineering in a recognized institution.
Other qualifications checked for job application for TNPSC CESE Assistant Engineer 2018 are as below
- Physical fitness
- Knowledge in Tamil
- Further information such as recognized institution list and practical experience required for applying assistant engineer post under TNPSC CESE job recruitment can be found in the following link. Please click here for practical experience required for applying assistant engineer post under TNPSC CESE job recruitment
TNPSC recruitment 2018 324 posts Assistant Engineer job Post- Selection procedure
The candidates are selected for the job post based on the below two selection procedure
- Written test
- Oral test / Interview
The final decision is made based on the performance in the above two tests. Therefore it is mandatory to attend both the rounds. Candidates are shortlisted based on the final scores and reservation criteria.
TNPSC recruitment 2018 324 posts Assistant Engineer job Post- How to Apply
- Read the instructions carefully before applying for the job.
- Register online for the job post.
- One Time Registration is must for applying for this job application. If already registered, candidates can make use of it.
- The registration is valid for next 5 years.
- It is important to have soft copies of all the documents and photo.
- Enter all the data carefully.
- Pay the fees and submit the application.
- Take a print out of the form.
- Carry the application and all other supporting documents for the written exam and interview.
TNPSC recruitment 2018 324 posts Assistant Engineer job Post Notification Link
In the notification page all the details are updated on timely basis. Information such as changes in the notification, dates and results are updated in the official website.
Please visit the following website for all detailed information. Click here for TNPSC official website
In the following link you can find more information about the notification and all other details. TNPSC Assistant Engineer jobs notification
The following link is available for registration of job.
For more similar jobs, please follow the link TNPSC job notifications