TN Police Recruitment 2018 6140 Constable Fireman Jail Warder Jobs Apply Online @ tnusrb.tn.gov.in
Massive Job Openings in Tamilnadu!! The most recent TN Police Employment News Update for SSLC passed candidates willing to grab jobs in Armed Force or Special Force. Recently, the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board has published a notification for recruitment of Police Constables (Gr-II), Jail Warders (Gr-II) and Firemen at their website. Go for this job opportunity if you are in a position of unemployment. To fill up all these Tamilnadu Police Jobs, total 6140 vacancies released by the State Government.
Download TNUSRB Police Constable Notification 2017 PDF from below link, if you are interested in knowing eligibility criteria and other details. The board will hire male as well as female candidates for Jail Warder and Constable Jobs. The Fireman vacancies are available for male contestants only. The TN Police Recruitment 2018 Application Process already started candidates can apply applications by 22.12.2017. Only eligible and suitable candidates can fill and submit their TNUSRB Online Application to apply for these TN Police 6140 posts. We have furnished more information on TNUSRB Recruitment Essential Qualifications and Age limit in below description.
TNUSRB Latest Vacancies Details
|Department Name||Post Name||Male Vacancies||Female Vacancies||Total|
|Police Department||Constable Grade-II (Special Force)||3877||1661||5538|
|Fire Station Department||Fireman||216+21 [BC(M)-BL]||
|Prison Department||Jail Warder Grade-II||
|45+1 [BC(M)-BL]||340+25 [BC(M)-BL]|
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Type of Jobs: Police Jobs
Job Placement: Tamilnadu
Application Process: On-line and Off-line
TN Police Jobs Pay Scale (per month): Qualified candidates will get Rs. 18,200/- to Rs. 52,900/-. To know about allowances, check the official notification from below link.
Recruitment Fees (Non-Refundable):-
- OMR Application Fee – Rs. 30/- (Pay the application fee through 284 Post Office specified in the advertisement)
- Examination Fee – Rs. 135/- Postal Stamp. Attached the postal stamp with the filled up OMR Application Form.
Tamil Nadu Police Constable Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Requirement:- (As on 01.07.2017 – Candidate should complete 18 Years)
- General Categories – 18 years to 24 years
- BC and MBC Categories – 18 years to 26 years
- SC, SCA & ST Categories – 18 years to 29 years
- Female Widow Categories – 18 years to 35 years
- Ex-Serviceman – Upto 45 years
Educational Qualifications: Those who want to apply must have following qualifications from the Indian Affirmed Board or Institute.
- 10th Class (Matriculation) passed with the Tamil Language as one of the Subject.
Note: The selection board will provide 20% priority to those candidates who have passed SSLC (10th) from Tamil Medium School.
A) Height (Man & Woman):
- General – Minimum 170 cms
- SC/ST – Minimum 167 cms
- 81 cms (Expandable upto 05 cms)
Tamilnadu Constable/Fireman/Jail Warder Jobs Selection Process: The Tamilnadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board will appoint most eligible applicants by verifying their potential and knowledge through the following selection tasks:
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Test
- Documentation (if necessary)
How to fill TNUSRB Police Constable Recruitment Application Form 2018?
- Open the official website i.e. www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in or just open a link uploaded below.
- Now click on the Tamilnadu Police Constable Notification Download link available in homepage.
- First of all, download the notification and then have a proper look at the eligibility details for your knowledge.
- Once you satisfy the required eligibility, start the registration process by clicking on APPLY ONLINE link.
- The online application will open on your screen.
- Fill up your personal and professional mandatory details in the registration form.
- Pay the fees using provided sources.
- Attach scanned copy of photo, signature and other certificates to the browser option.
- After filling up the form, click on “Submit” button.
- Save the application form along with Registration Number and Password allotted after registration procedure.
- If required, then print one copy of the system generated recruitment form for just reference.
Process to Submit Tamil Nadu Police Application Form through offline mode:-
- Candidates need to submit filled OMR Application Form along with requested Photocopies of documents to TNUSRB head office.
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board,
Old COP Office Campus,
Pantheon Road, Egmore,
Chennai – 600 008
TNUSRB Recruitment Apply Online Dates
- Official Notification Date: 28.12.2017
- Opening Date to Apply Online Application Form: 28.12.2017
- Last Date For Receipt of Applications: 21.01.2018 (Via Posts office – 31.01.2018)
- Date to Download Hall Ticket: One-Two week prior exam date
- Written Examination Date: March/April 2018
- Merit List Declaration Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter: Those who apply for the recruitment will be able to download Tamilnadu TNUSRB Police Exam Admit Card 2017 by visiting the official website. In a login page to download Admit Card, candidates will get their Hall Ticket without submitting details like Name, Registration Number, Application ID Number, Date of Birth, Password, etc.
TNUSRB Police Recruitment Notification 2017 ⇒ DOWNLOAD PDF
TN Constable Jail Warder Fireman 6140 Jobs Application ⇒ DOWNLOAD PDF
Official Website: www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in