TN MRB Recruitment 2019 520 Nurses Posts
Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) is inviting online applications form from the candidates having educational qualification related to nurse posts. The vacancies are to be filled in Sick Newborn Care Unit (SNCU). The submission of applications starts from 06th February 2019. The hired contenders will have job location in “Medical Services Recruitment Board, 7th Floor, DMS Building, 359, Anna Salai, Chennai”. So, apply for www.mrb.tn.gov.in nurses recruitment 2019 before the expiry date. http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/ is the link to get more details.
Apply Online for 520 Nurses Posts (SNCU) in TN MRB, Chennai, Tamil Nadu on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) from 06 Feb 2019 to 26 Feb 2019 for 520 vacancies.
Number of TN MRB vacancies to be filled on contract basis of nurse posts are 520 (Man-363 posts & women-157 posts). Category wise segregation of vacancies are as follows.
- General Turn-161
- Backward Class-138
- Backward Class (Muslim)-18
- Most BC/ Denotified Community-104
- Scheduled Caste-78
- Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)-16
- Scheduled Tribe-05
Contenders who pursued degree or diploma in nursing and having registered in Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council can apply.
Aspirants must have minimum post qualification experience to apply. Go through the official PDF to know clearly.
Applicant’s age should not be less than 18 years.
Upper age limit for OC category applicants is 32 years. maximum age for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
Hired contenders as nurse will get monthly income of ₹ 14000/- and there will be annual increment of ₹ 500/-
Candidates according to the written examination conducted by the MRB official, the recruitment of participants will be done. The MRB Exam Date for Nurses 2019 will be on 09th June 2019.
Application fee for Gen/OBC candidates is ₹ 700/- and SC/ST is ₹ 350/-
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR offline through Indian Bank.
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
Eligible candidates may apply online at TN MRB’s website (direct link is given below) from 06 Feb 2019 to 26 Feb 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://mrb.online-ap1.com/.
- Go to “Current Notification” & Select the desired post.
- Click on “Register”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online 06 Feb 2019
Closing Date to Apply Online 26 Feb 2019
Last date for payment of Fee through Indian Bank (Off line payment method) 28 Feb 2019
Date of Examination 09 Jun 2019