TN MRB Recruitment 2019 2345 Nurses Posts
Apply Online for 2345 Nurses Posts in TN MRB, Tamil Nadu on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) from 07 Feb 2019 to 27 Feb 2019 for 2345 vacancies.
Tamil Nadu government has again came up with MRB New Notification which brought up 2345 nurse vacancies. It is a nice opportunity for job hunters of TN state. The complete process to select an incumbent depends on written test, if the applicant performs good in the exam he/she will be selected without any doubt. So, the written exam plays a key role to secure Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs 2019 and the Hall tickets will be made available in the official site itself . MRB Exam 2019 was scheduled on 23rd June 2019. Apply for the MRB Jobs @ http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/
Number of nurse vacancies to be filled in Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) is 2345. Category wise vacancies are as follows.
- General-1431 Posts
- Women-615 Posts
Persons with Benchmark Disability (PWBD)
- General-60 Posts
- Women-26 Posts
For Men applicants
Three years training in general nursing, training in Psychiatry for a period of six months after completion for basic degree in nursing from a recognized university is the eligibility to apply for men.
For Women applicants
Six months training in midwifery, not less than three years experience in general nursing female holders from a recognized university can apply.
Lower age limit for applicants is 18 years.
Upper age limit for OC category applicants is 32 years, SC/ST is 57 years.
Upper age limit for differently abled OC persons is 42 years, SC/ST is 57 years.
- Monthly income of ₹ 14,000 will be paid for recruited candidates as nurse and there will be a pay of ₹ 500/- increment for every year.
Through written examination which will be conducted by TN MRB the eligible aspirants will be selected.
SC/ST/SCA – ₹ 350/-
Others – ₹ 700/-
Pay the Examination Fee through either online mode or offline mode.
How to Apply
Application Mode: ONLINE
Eligible candidates may apply online at TN MRB’s website (direct link is given below) from 07 Feb 2019 to 27 Feb 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://mrb.online-ap1.com/.
- Go to “Current Notifications” & Select the desired post.
- Click on ” Register”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online 07 Feb 2019
Closing Date to Apply Online 27 Feb 2019
Last date for submission of Application Fee through Online 27 Feb 2019
Last date for payment of Fee through Indian Bank (Offline payment method ) 01 March 2019
Date of Examination 23 June 2019