SPMCIL Recruitment 2019 38 Junior Technician Posts
Security Printing Press, Hyderabad Job notifications for the post of Supervisor (Resource Management), Jr. Technician (Electrical/ Electronics), Jr. Technician (Printing) & Firemen vacancies. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of SPMCIL Recruitment are given in below.
Apply Online for 38 Jr. Technician, Fireman & Supervisor Posts in SPP Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana. Online Applications are invited by Security Printing Press Hyderabad from 29 Jan 2019 to 11 Feb 2019 for 38 vacancies.
SPMCIL Recruitment 2019 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on January 30, 2019. Get Direct Official Link for applying SPMCIL Recruitment 2019 along with current SPMCIL Recruitment official Notification 2019 here. Find all recent SPMCIL Vacancy 2019 across India and check all latest SPMCIL 2019 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming SPMCIL Recruitment 2019 immediately here.
Post wise vacancies: 38 Posts
- Supervisor (Resource Management) – 4 Posts
- Jr. Technician (Electrical/ Electronics) – 1 Post
- Jr. Technician (Printing) – 30 Posts
- Firemen (RM) – 3 Posts
UR – 20
SC – 05
ST – 03
OBC – 10
Supervisor (Resource Management):
- 1st class Degree in B.Com/Diploma in Taxation Law/Bachelor in Business Administration/ 1st class graduate with Diploma in HR related area. (from a recognized University/ Board/ Equivalent)
Desirable: MBA from any Recognized University/Board/Equivalent in the related area.
Jr. Technician (Electrical/Electronics):
- Full-time I.T.I. certificate in Electrical/Electronics/Industrial Electronics trade from any Recognized Institution.
Desirable: Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering /Industrial Electronics/ Electronics from AICTE approved Institute.
Jr. Technician (Printing):
- Full-time I.T.I. certificate in Printing Trade viz., Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter
- Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, from any recognized Institution.
Desirable: Diploma in Printing Technology from AICTE approved Institute.
- 10th Class Passed
- Certificate in Fireman training from Recognized Institution
Height 5’ 5” (165 cm)
Chest 31” – 33” (79-84 cms.)
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019)
- Supervisor: 18 to 30 years
- Jr. Technician /Firemen: 18 to 25 years
- Supervisor: ₹ 26,000-1,00,000/-
- Jr. Technician /Firemen: ₹ 7500-19,040/-
- Selection for all posts will comprise of an online test.
- The online test will be in bilingual form i.e. Hindi & English language except the English language section which will be available only in English and there is no Interview for the selection of the posts.
- The selection will be on merit basis. There is no Negative Marking.
- Though the duration of the examination is 120 minutes for Supervisors and 90 minutes for Jr. Technician /Firemen.
- ₹ 415/-(No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Examination Centre: Hyderabad and Rangareddy-Dist., (TS)
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
Eligible candidates may apply online at SPP Hyderabad’s website (direct link is given below) from 29 Jan 2019 to 11 Feb 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://spphyderabad.spmcil.com/.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Opening date of website link for applying online application: 29 January 2019
Closing date for submission of online application: 11 February 2019
Payment of application fees in online mode: 29 January 2019 to 11 February 2019
Tentative date of Online Examination: March/April 2019
Official Website Career Page Click Here
Official Notification PDF Click Here