SAIL Recruitment 2019 153 OCT (Trainee) Posts
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai Steel Plant, the leading steel-making invited applications for the recruitment of Operator-cum-Technician and Other Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for the posts through official website from 19 January 2019 to 09 February 2019.
Steel Authority of India Limited SAIL Career gives a very great opportunity for both the genders in society. SAIL Careers allows applicants to apply through Online mode. The Operator cum Technician (Trainee) and Other Posts post include various departments like Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee), Fire Engineer, Attendant cum Technician, Blaster, Junior Staff Nurse Trainee & others. Hence, We have listed here the Online application form to avail for candidates. In the below page there is an application form, Important dates, Important Links and other details. However, Applicants can get other details of SAIL Recruitment 2019-20 from the following sections of this page.
In the below section candidates can check the eligibility details which cover the educational qualification and age limit. For the selection, process candidates will be considered under the physical examination also. Aspirants are requested to enroll before the last date mentioned in the SAIL Notification.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) – 116 Posts
- Fire Engineer – 3 Posts
- Attendant cum Technician – 3 Posts
- Blaster – 1 Post
- Junior Staff Nurse Trainee – 6 Posts
- Pharmacist Trainee – 5 Posts
- Jr Medical Technologist Trainee – 17 Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) – Matriculation with 03 years full time Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline.
- Fire Engineer – Graduate in Fire Engineering
- Attendant cum Technician – 10th and ITI
- Blaster – 10th and Blaster Certificate
- Junior Staff Nurse Trainee – B.Sc Nursing OR 10+2 with Diploma in Nursing
- Pharmacist Trainee – Diploma in Pharmacy
- Jr Medical Technologist Trainee – B.Sc in relevant Field
Age Limit 18 to 28 Years
For Fire Engineers Post
Candidates will be selected for this post on the basis of two stages. Namely, Written Test and Interview. Only those candidates will be called for the Interview who qualify the written test. The weight-age of marks for the Written Test and Interview is 80:20.
For All Other Posts
Eligible applicants will first be called for a Written Test. The weight-age of marks for the Written Test will be 100%. Contenders who qualify the written test will then be called for the Trade/ Skill Test. It will be of qualifying nature only.
- Fire Engineer ₹ 24900-50500/-
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) ₹ 16800-3%-24110/-
- Junior Staff Nurse (Trainee) ₹ 16800-3%-24110/-
- Pharmacist (Trainee) ₹ 16800-3%-24110/-
- Junior Medical Technologist (Trainee) ₹ 16800-3%-24110/-
- Attendant-cum-Technician ₹ 15830-3%22150/-
- Blaster ₹ 15830-3%22150/-
- Fire Engineer: ₹ 500/-
- Operator-Technician (Trainee)(S-3): ₹ 250/-
- Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee) (S-3): ₹ 250/-
- Attendant-Technician (Boiler Operation): ₹ 150/-
- Pharmacist (Trainee)(S-3): ₹ 250/-
- Jr. Medical Technologist (Trainee) (S-3): ₹ 250/-
- Blaster (S-1): ₹ 150/-
How to Apply
Registration Mode: Online Mode
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers” from 19 January 2019 to 09 February 2019.
- Visit the official website of the department which is sailcareers.com.
- Scroll down and click on the ‘View All’ link of the ‘Jobs’ section.
- Now you can apply online for your desired post by clicking on the links.
- Start filling the application form by entering relevant information in the dialogue box.
- After filling the online form make payment of the application fee.
- Click on the submit button and your form is submitted successfully.
- The application form filling process is over for Steel Authority of India Jobs 2019.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 19-01-2019
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 09-02-2019
Fee Payment Details For SAIL Vacancy 2019: 09-02-2019
Official Notification Download
Apply Online Link Click Here
Official Website Click Here