RGCA Walk-IN Interview 2018 – 35 Trainee Posts
RGCA Walk-IN Interview 2018 –35 Trainee Posts: RGCA Walk-IN Interview, 35 Trainee Posts for the Year 2018. RAGIV GANDHI CENTRE FOR AGRICULTURE, RGCA Walk-IN Interview invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement as 35 Trainees. Please read below details before applying RGCA Walk-IN Interview 2018 –35 Trainee Posts. Please visit http://www.rgca.org.in for more details about RGCA Walk-IN Interview 2018 – 35 Trainee Post Recruitment.
RGCA Walk-IN Interview 2018 – 35 Trainees Post Details
Organization Name: RGCA, RAGIV GANDHI CENTR FOR AGRICULTURE
Employment Type: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: Chennai, Kanyakumari, Kodiyaghat, Mahendrapalli, Nagapattinam, Pondicherry, Vizag, Thiruvananthapuram & Tuticorin
Total No. of Vacancies: 35
Name of the Post: Trainees Technical, Trainees Electrician, Trainees System Analyst & Trainees Engineer-Civil and Electrical
Period of Contract: 1 Year (may be extended for one more year based on the performance)
RGCA Walk-IN Interview 2018 – Vacancy Split Up
- Trainees Technical – 25
- Trainees Electrician – 06
- Trainees System Analyst – 01
- Trainees Engineer-Civil and Electrical – 03
RGCA Walk-IN Interview 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification & Experience
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline of Science and Aquaculture
0Desired Experience: Experience in Aquaculture field in Shrimp farming/Fish farming/Hatchery/Laboratory
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering OR ITI in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
Desired Experience: Two years’ experience in the field of operation for ITI holders.
Trainees System Analyst
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Technology
Desired Experience: 1 year experience in Electronic Data processing/programming/network administration
Trainees Engineer – Civil & Electrical
Educational Qualification: Civil and Electrical – Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering OR ITI in Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
Desired Experience: One year experience in the field of operation of onsite civil construction. One year experience in the field of HT & LT operations
Age Limit: (As on 10th January 2018)
- 28 Years for Trainees-Technical
- 32 Years for remaining Posts
RGCA Walk-IN Interview 2018 – Selection Procedure
RGCA Walk-IN Interview 2018 – Pay Scale
- ₹ 18,000 /- per month (consolidated)
RGCA Walk-IN Interview 2018 – Important Dates
- Walk-IN Interview Date: 09th February 2018 (09:00 AM to 02:00 PM)
- Walk-in Interview Reporting time: 09 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Late comers will not be allowed.
RGCA Walk-IN Interview 2018 – How to Apply
- Candidates meeting with the specified eligibility criteria and interested to get trained in various projects may submit their application through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (latest by 08.02.2018 up to 06 p.m.) and may attend the walk-in-interview at RGCA offices mentioned below with hard copy of application and the original certificates of educational qualification, age, experience and 2 passport size photographs.
- Priority will be given to local candidates. For details, please long on rgca.org.in
Place of Interview:
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture, 3/197, Poompuhar Road, Karaimedu Village, Sattanathapuram, Sirkali Taluk, Tamil Nadu, Pin: 609 109
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture, Thekkurchi Village, Ganapathipuram-629 502, Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu.
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture, TNFDC hatchery Complex, Beach Road, Kapaleswarer Nagar, Neelankarai, Chennai-600041, Tamil Nadu
- Marine Products Export Development Authority, Puspha Hotel Rd, Opposite to Sun Rise Hospital Suryaraopeta, Suryaraopet, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520002
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture, Kodiaghat Village, Burmanalla, P.O.,Garacharama (Via), South Andaman-744 105, A&N Islands
- For More Details, Please click below official Notification link
Disclaimer: The Information about “RGCA Walk-IN Interview 2018 – 35 Trainee Posts” is subjected to change, candidates are advised to keep themselves updated with the official organization (RGCA) and website for more details about RGCA Walk-IN Interview 2018.