RBI Recruitment 2018 – 27 Assistant Posts
RBI Recruitment 2018 – 27 Assistant Posts: The Reserve Bank of India – RBI. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites applications from eligible candidates for 27 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Please read below details before applying for this RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018. Please visit www.rbi.org.in for more details about RBI Recruitment 2018
RBI Recruitment 2018 – 27 Assistant Posts Details
Organization Name: Reserve Bank of India – RBI
Employment Type: Bank Jobs, Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 27
Name of the Post: Assistant
RBI Recruitment 2018 – 27 Assistant Posts – Vacancy Details
Vacancy Split up City wise – Total vacancy: 27
- Ahmedabad – 2
- Bengaluru – 1
- Bhopal – 1
- Bhubaneswar – 1
- Chandigarh – 3
- Hyderabad – 1
- Jaipur – 2
- Jammu – 1
- Kanpur & Lucknow – 5
- Kolkata – 4
- Mumbai – 4
- Nagpur – 1
- Patna – 1
RBI Recruitment 2018 – 27 Assistant Posts – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification (As on 1st January 2018):
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Age Limit (As on 1st January 2018):
- Age Limit Should be between 20 to 28 years
- Age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST Categories
- Age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC Candidates
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
RBI Recruitment 2018 – 27 Assistant Posts – Selection Process
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
RBI Recruitment 2018 – 27 Assistant Posts – Pay Scale
- Pay Scale: ₹ 13150 – 34990/-
- At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately ₹ 32528/- including House Rent Allowance @ of 15 %.
RBI Recruitment 2018 – 27 Assistant Posts – Application Fee
- Intimation Charge Fee : ₹ 50 /-
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
RBI Recruitment 2018 – 27 Assistant Posts – Important Dates
- Last date for Submission of Application: 19th February 2018
- Payment of Intimation charges (Online): Up to 19th February 2018
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): 6th April, 2018.
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): 7th May, 2018.
RBI Recruitment 2018 – 27 Assistant Posts – How to Register & Apply
- Candidates can apply online only from 30.01.2018 to 19.02.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates may go to the RBI website rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” (Special drive for PWD candidates-2018) which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent
Please Click here for RBI Official Recruitment Notification
Please Click here for RBI Notification & guidelines
Please Click here to apply Online for RBI Recruitment
Disclaimer: The information about “RBI Recruitment 2018 – 27 Assistant Posts” are subjected to change, candidates are advised to keep themselves updated with the official website or organization for further details about RBI Recruitment 2018