POSOCO Recruitment 2019 80 Executive Trainee Posts
Power System Operation Corporation recruiting 80 candidates to fill their Executive Trainee job in All Over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest POSOCO job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Power System Operation Corporation (POSOCO) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in POSOCO. Power System Operation Corporation organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://posoco.in/careers/.
Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSCO) has invited applications for the post of Executive Trainee. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 01 March 2019. Apply Online for 80 Executive Trainee Posts in POSOCO, New Delhi. Online Applications are invited by Power System Operation Corporation from 31 Jan 2019 to 01 Mar 2019 for 80 vacancies. To know about eligibility criteria, relaxations and other details candidates may go through Advertisement Ref. No. CC/07/2018 dated 31.08.2019. POSOCO Recruitment 2019: Selection of candidates will be based on GATE 2019, group discussion followed by personal interview.
Power System Operation Corporation (POSOCO) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 80 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 80
- Executive Trainee (Electrical) – 59 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Computer Science) – 21 Posts
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Power System Operation Corporation (POSOCO) job opportunities.
Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute in Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology/Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/Electrical and Electronics/Power Systems Engineering/Power Engineering (Electrical).
Age limit (As on 31.07.2019)
Below 28 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
5 years for SC Candidates
10 years for PWD candidates and above category relaxation
Others as per Govt rules.
To apply for the 80 Executive Trainee job in Power System Operation Corporation the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- For Gen/ OBC – ₹ 500/-
- For SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates – Nil
Power System Operation Corporation (POSOCO) 80 Executive Trainee Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Executive Trainee – ₹ 60000 – 180000/-
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2019, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Candidates qualified in corresponding paper of GATE 2019 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2019, in the corresponding paper.
How to Apply
Apply mode Online
Eligible candidates can apply Online on or before 1 March 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference. To apply for POSOCO recruitment 2019 executive trainees candidates can register through ONLINE mode. 31st January 2019 is the start date to apply and 01st March 2019 is the due date to register. https://posoco.in/careers/ is the POSOCO recruitment 2019 apply online link. Upload all required documents.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://posoco.in/.
- Go to “Careers” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Commencement of Online Submission of Application: 31st Jan 2019
Last date for Online submission of Application: 1st March 2019
Date of Group Discussion/Personal Interview: Will be announced later.
Notification 2019: click here
Apply Online: Click here