PGIMER Recruitment 2019 99 Junior Technician, Steno Posts
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research invited applications for various Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 08 January 2019.
Chandigarh was conceived in 1960 as a center of excellence which would endeavour to develop patterns of teaching in postgraduate medical education in as many branches as possible and attempt to produce specialists in several disciplines of medicine. It was also envisaged that these specialists would spread out in the country in various medical colleges and medical institutions and impart medical education of highest standard to the students and set up nucleus of excellence in their own institutions. The PGIMER was also given the responsibility to broaden the horizons of medical knowledge by intensive research in the field of health.
- Junior Technician (Lab) – 62 Posts
- Junior Technician (X-ray) – 11 Posts
- Assistant Administrative Officer – 5 Posts
- Perfusionist – 3 Posts
- Junior Speech Therapist – 2 Posts
- Stenographer – 15 Posts
- Animal Keeper – 1 Post
Junior Technician (Lab) – B.Sc. Medical Lab. Technology OR B.Sc. with Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology.
Junior Technician (X-ray) – B.Sc. Medical Technology (X-ray) / B.Sc. Medical Technology Radiology / B.Sc. Medical Technology Radiodiagnosis / B.Sc. Medical Technology Radio-diagnosis & Imaging Technology.
Assistant Administrative Officer – Degree of a recognized University or its equivalent and 05 years of experience as Office Superintendent or in equivalent posts and working knowledge of Govt. rules and regulation.
Perfusionist – B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University. ii) Certificate in Perfusion Technology (awarded by recognized Institution/ Association/Authority (such as Association of Thoracic and Cardio Vascular Surgeons of India) after a training in a centre with atleast one year experience in Clinical Perfusion.
Junior Speech Therapist – B.Sc. Speech and Hearing from a recognized University/Institution.
Stenographer – 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University
Animal Keeper – Matric with Science from recognized Board/University. 2 years experience in breeding and keeping of animals preferably in a medical or research Institution.
- Assistant Administrative Officer – Up to 40 years
- Other – 18-30 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
At time of filling PGIMER Group B Recruitment Form or Group C, applicants must pay fee through Bank Challan / Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- OBC and General: ₹ 1000 / –
- SC & ST Category: ₹ 500 / –
- Persons with disabilities: Nil
Applicants have to clear the Written Examination and Skill Test.
- Assistant Administrative Officer: Level- 7
- Junior Technician (Lab): Level-6
- Junior Technician (X-ray): Level-6
- Junior Speech Therapist: Level-6
- Perfusionist: Level-6
- Stenographer: Level-4
- Animal Keeper: Level-2
- After the closing of last date of application form, written examination will be held for selection for Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education & Research Technician Recruitment or PGIMER Group C Recruitment.
- The written examination in English language only would be of 105 minutes.
- It consist of 100 questions (each question shall be of one mark).
- There will be a negative marking to the extent of 0.25 marks per question.
- Written examination will be held in Chandigarh only.
Stenographer Selection Stages
For the posts of Stenographer, skill test will also be conducted for those shortlisted in the written examination.
The skill test will be of maximum 100 marks. Total 800 words will be dictated at the speed of 80 wpm for 10 minutes.
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.pgimer.edu.in PGIMER Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the PGIMER careers page at the official website www.pgimer.edu.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the PGIMER Job Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of PGIMER Recruitment 2019 online application form.
Starting date for submission of online application form: 11th December 2018
Last date for submission of online application form: 08th January 2019
Last date of deposit of application fee in the bank and submission of online application/updation of challan receipt: 10th January 2019
Official Website Career Page: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Online Application: Click Here to Apply