PGCIL Recruitment 2019 35 Apprentices Posts
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd recruiting 35 candidates to fill their Apprentices job in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Puducherry. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest PGCIL job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (PGCIL) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in PGCIL. Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://www.powergridindia.com/.
Apply Online for 35 Apprentices Posts in PGCIL, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Puducherry on Apprenticeship. Online Applications are invited by Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. from 06 Feb 2019 to 21 Feb 2019 for 35 vacancies.
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (PGCIL) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 35 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 35
Graduate in Electrical Engineering 10
Graduate in Civil Engineering 03
Graduate in Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering 03
Diploma in Electrical Engineering 08
Diploma in Civil Engineering 02
ITI – Electrician 07
Non- Technical Trades
Assistant (Human Resource) having BBA qualification 02
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (PGCIL) job opportunities.
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering Bachelor degree in Engineering in Relevant Stream
2. Graduate in Civil Engineering Bachelor degree in Engineering in Relevant Stream
3. Graduate in Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering Bachelor degree in Engineering in relevant Stream
4. Diploma in Electrical Engineering Diploma in Engineering in Relevant Stream
5. Diploma in Civil Engineering Diploma in Engineering in Relevant Stream
6. ITI – Electrician ITI in Relevant Stream
Non- Technical Trades
- Assistant (Human Resource) having BBA Salary Details
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (PGCIL) 35 Apprentices Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Graduate in Electrical Engineering – ₹ 15,000
Graduate in Civil Engineering – ₹ 15,000
Diploma in Electrical Engineering – ₹ 15,000
ITI – Electrician – ₹ 12,000
Graduate in Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering – ₹ 11,000
Assistant (Human Resource) – ₹ 12,000
1. Written Examination
How to Apply
Apply mode Online
Eligible candidates may apply online at PGCIL’s website (direct link is given below) from 06 Feb 2019 to 21 Feb 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://careers.powergrid.in/CCApprenticeShip/w/home.aspx
- Go to “Home” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Click Here to Apply”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Starting Date to Apply Online 06 Feb 2019
Closing Date to Apply Online 21 Feb 2019
Official Website: http://www.powergridindia.com/
Notification 2019 & Apply Online: click here