NWDA Recruitment 2019 73 LDC, JE Posts
National Water Development Agency (NWDA) is inviting online applications for direct recruitment of following vacancies like, Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Accountant (JA), Stenographer Grade-II and Lower Division Clerk (LDC). As per NWDA recruitment 2019 notification, totally 73 vacancies are allocated for above said Government Jobs. Candidates can apply for this recruitment through online mode only. NWDA Online application link and official job advertisement is available from 24th January 2019 to 22nd February 2019 up to 11.59 PM in their careers page (i.e.www.nwda.gov.in).
Candidates should have completed 10th standard or 12th standard or engineering or degree from any reputed schools/ colleges. All applying persons must have attained the ages of 18 years to 27 years. Deposit your application fee through SB collect. The selection will be made on online examination and skill test/ document verification. Candidates are required to apply online application mode only by using the website www.nwda.gov.in.
NWDA has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 73 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 73
- Junior Engineer – 25 Posts (UR – 21, OBC – 02, SC – 01,ST – 01)
- Junior Accountant – 07 Posts (UR – 04, OBC – 02, SC – 01)
- Stenographer Grade-II – 08 Posts (UR – 06, OBC – 01, SC – 01)
- Lower Division Clerk – 33 Posts (UR – 17#, OBC – 12#, SC – 04)
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various NWDA job opportunities.
- Junior Engineer
Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Junior Accountant
Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Stenographer Grade-II
- Degree in Commerce from a recognized University or equivalent. Desirable Qualification:
- Should possess at least 3 years experience in handling commercial accounts independently and capable of preparing final accounts.
- Experience in finance/audit departments of Central/State Govt./ Autonomous bodies
- Lower Division Clerk
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or equivalent; and ii) Minimum speed in English typewriting of 30 w.p.m. or Hindi typewriting of 25 w.p.m.
Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of Computer operating system, computer peripherals etc.
Skill Test Norms
Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 w.p.m.
Transcription: 65 Minutes (English) 75 Minutes (Hindi) (On manual typewriter) or
50 Minutes (English) 65 Minutes (Hindi) (On computer)
To apply NWDA job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For Gen/ UR Candidates – Minimum-18 years and Maximum-27 years
SC/ST: 5 Yrs
OBC: 3 Yrs
Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
(i) For all posts mentioned above the selection/appointment will be made by conducting a competitive computer based online test from the eligible candidates after short listing, who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
(ii) Qualifying Skill Test in Shorthand/Typing Speed shall be conducted for the posts mentioned at Sr. No.3.
(iii) Qualified candidates in online examination test on merit basis will be called for Typing Test (Qualifying only) for post mentioned at Sr. No.4. Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi with computer only.
To apply for the 73 LDC, JE job in NWDA the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
Gen/ OBC Application fee of ₹ 650.00
For UR/OBC and ₹ 450.00
For ST/SC/PWD/ Female/Ex-serviceman candidates is to be paid online through SB Collect (Net Banking / Credit or Debit Card).
NWDA 73 LDC, JE Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Junior Engineer – Pay Level – 6(₹ 35400-112400/-)
- Junior Accountant – Pay Level-5 (₹ 29200-92300/-)
- Stenographer Grade-II – Pay Level-4 (₹ 25500-81100/-)
- Lower Division Clerk – Pay Level-2 (₹ 19900-63200/-)
The selection will be made by conducting a competitive computer based online test.
Stenographer – Qualified candidates in online examination test on merit basis will be called for Skill Test in Shorthand/Typing Speed shall be conducted.
Lower Division Clerk – Qualified candidates in online examination test on merit basis will be called for Typing Test (Qualifying only). Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi with computer only.
How to Apply
Apply mode Online
- Go to NWDA official website -> www.nwda.gov.in
- Click on option -> Vacancy/ Circulars in the top of home page.
- Find the correct NWDA job notification “Filling up the vacancies of Junior Engineer, Junior Accountants, Stenographers Grade-II and Lower Division Clerks on direct recruitments basis” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for NWDA jobs 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form 24.01.2019
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form 22.02.2019 till 11.59 PM
Last Date for Payment of Online Fee 24.02.2019 till 11.45 PM
Official Notification – Click Here
Online Apply – Click Here