NIS Recruitment 2018 07 Medical Officer Posts
National Institute Of Siddha recruiting 07 candidates to fill their Medical Officer job in Chennai (Tamil Nadu). Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NIS Chennai job recruitment 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. National Institute Of Siddha (NIS Chennai) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in NIS Chennai. National Institute Of Siddha organization planned to call the candidates by direct walk-in interview. The National Institute of Siddha (NIS), located in Chennai, is a center of excellence with research and higher education in Siddha System of Medicine as its mission.
The NIS aims to provide the best possible post graduate education in Siddha, by putting together a team of distinguished faculty members and building a quality resource base. The institute intends to develop curriculum so that the benefits of the traditional science can be integrated with modern science. The NIS proposes to undertake research to enhance the acceptability of the Siddha formulations and to validate their safety. Plans are afoot to forge interdisciplinary alliances with various branches of modern medical sciences. Located on a sprawling campus in Tambaram Sanatorium, the NIS project is a perfect example of Central and State Government co-operation.
National Institute Of Siddha (NIS Chennai) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 07 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 07
- Professor – Maruthuvam – 01
- Resident Medical Officer – 03
- Emergency Medical Officer – 02
- House Officer – 01
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various National Institute Of Siddha (NIS Chennai) job opportunities.
- Professor – Maruthuvam
- Post Graduate Degree in Siddha in the concerned subject recogniZed under IMCC Act, 1970
- Five years of teaching experience as Reader/Associate Professor in the concerned subject or 5 years Research Experience OR 15 years combined experience in teaching as Reader/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Lecturer in the concerned subject or 15 years Research Experience.
- Minimum five research publications indexed in index medicus or National Journals.g as Reader/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Lecturer in the concerned subject or 15 years Research Experience.
- Resident Medical Officer
- 1) A minimum qualification of BSMS/BIM degree 2) Maximum Age: As per CCIM norms.
- Emergency Medical Officer
- 1) A minimum qualification of BSA minimum qualification of BSMS/BIM degree 2) Maximum Age: As per CCIM normsS/BIM degree
- House Officer
- A minimum qualification of BSMS/BIM degree.
National Institute Of Siddha (NIS Chennai) 07 Medical Officer Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Professor – Maruthuvam – ₹ 75,000/- per month
- Resident Medical Officer – ₹ 30,000/- per Month
- Emergency Medical Officer – ₹ 30,000/- per Month
- House Officer – ₹ 30,000/- per Month
- In Interview mode Only
The filled in application along with the application cost of ₹ 500/- by way of DD drawn in favour of Director, National Institute of Siddha payable at Chennai.
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Offline Walk in
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read NIS Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.nischennai.org. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required). Take printout the application form or Print your CV. Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self-signature the same. Go for walk-In on 10.01.2019 from 11.00 AM.
Walk in Venue
National Institute of Siddha
Walk-In Date & Time 10.01.2019 from 11.00 AM
Official website: http://www.nischennai.org/
Notification 2018: click here