NIOT Recruitment 2019 Project Scientist-II Posts
National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT), an autonomous Society under the Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India, is looking for prospective candidates for filling up the position of Project Scientists at NIOT on contract basis, for fixed tenure. Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions are invited to attend a walk-in interview at National Institute of Ocean Technology, Chennai on 20.02.2019.
Walk in for Project Scientist-II Posts in NIOT, Chennai, Tamil Nadu on Contract Basis. Candidates are invited by National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 20 Feb 2019 at 10:00 AM for 2 vacancies. The institute invites online applications to the post of Assistant Manager on deputation for a period not exceeding three years with likelihood of absorption if necessary through the website link http://www.niot.res.in/index.php/recruitment from talented and motivated Officers under the Central Government or State Government or Govt. Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Bodies.
NIOT Chennai has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 01 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 02
- Project Scientist-II – 02 (UR)
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various NIOT Chennai job opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hydrography or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute with at least first class not less than 60% marks. (OR) PO ‘Q’ SR1 – Survey recorder first class, NIH, Indian Navy and Associate member of Institute of Surveyors.
- Minimum of three years experience in Hydrographic survey, planning, and supervision of the survey program.
- Master’s degree in Hydrography or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute with charged hydrographer or equivalent certificate.
- Bathymetry data collection and post processing, Field survey / deployment and retrieval operations of oceanographic equipment. Field studies at offshore and coastal region, vertical datum setup and topographic data processing. Experience in Bathymetric survey software like Hypack, PDS or equivalents with QA/QC and final chart preparation using CAD or equivalent software.
The posts are purely temporary under Project mode on contract basis. The assignment is for fixed tenure or co-terminus with the project in which he / she is engaged, whichever is earlier.
Below 40 years
NIOT Chennai 01 Project Scientist-II Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Project Scientist-II – ₹ 40,000 per month
- On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Walk in
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies and original documents for verification.
(i) Educational Qualification Certificates
(ii) Mark List
(iii) Experience certificates
(iv) Caste certificate in the prescribed form issued by the Competent Revenue Authority.
(v) APAR for the last five years While submitting the copies of the above certificates please Write “Enclosure Sl. No. ………….. ” as mentioned in the application.
NIOT CAMPUS, VELACHERY-TAMBARAM ROAD, CHENNAI – 600 100.
Notification Date 30 Jan 2019
Walk-in Date & Time 20 Feb 2019 at 10:00 AM
Reporting Time 8:00 a.m.–12.00 noon
Official website: https://www.niot.res.in/index.php/recruitment
Notification 2019: click here