NIFT Recruitment 2019 16 JHT Posts
NIFT has published a recruitment having 16 JHT jobs on its official website nift.ac.in. Read National Institute of Fashion Technology JHTRecruitment Notification before going to apply for 16 Junior Hindi Translator vacancies. Check here all the eligibility and vacancy details of NIFT JHT recruitment from the official notification.
The National Institute of Fashion Technology announced a Job Notification is having 16 posts for the Junior Hindi Translator roles. Interested aspirants check the NIFT JHT Recruitment 2019 Notification details through the below link. Refer the National Institute of Fashion TechnologyJHT eligibility and vacancy details in the following sections or may check in the Official webpage nift.ac.in. However, the candidates can apply Online for the National Institute of Fashion Technology JHT Jobs and submit the application form before the last date 07/03/2019. To know the other details of NIFT Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment like educational qualifications, age limit, fee structure, salary details, etc are all provided in our website.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Junior Hindi Translator – 16 Posts
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level.
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level.
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of a examination at the Degree level.
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or· elective subject or as the medium of a examination at the Degree level.
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English , with Hindi and English as compulsory or Elective subjects or either of the two as a medium of· examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at Degree level.
Age Limit: (As on 07.03.2019)
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 30 Years
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NIFT official Notification 2019 for more reference
- ₹ 1,000/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD & Women candidates)
- Junior Hindi Translator – Level-6 of Pay Matrix as per 7 CPC/ PB-2, ₹ 9300-34800 + Grade Pay ₹ 4200 as per 6th CPC
- Written Test
How to Apply:
Apply Mode: Online
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website http://nift.ac.in/ from 19.01.2019 to 18.02.2019. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
a) The online application process will start on NIFT website from 6th February 2019 (9:00 AM) to 7th March 2019 upto 5:30 PM.
b) Interested applicants are requested to apply online in the prescribed format available on Institute’s website (www.nift.ac.in) uploading thself-attesteded copies of relevant certificates and testimonials in support Of age, qualification, caste and experience etc.
Following documents must be uploaded/ attached along with applications form
c) Colored passport size photograph. JPG/PNG file with a maximum size of 200 KB.
d) Signature: JPG/PNG file with a maximum size of•200 KB.
e) Category Certificate: a PDF file with maximum size of 500 KB.
f) Self Attested photocopy Of certificates/ Mark sheets/ transcript: upload a single PDF file consisting of all relevant documents with a maximum file size of 5 MB.
g) Proof of Experience letter/supporting documents: upload a single PDF file consisting of all relevant documents with a maximum file size of 5 MB.
Any other relevant information: upload a single PDF file consisting of all relevant documents with a maximum file size of 5 MB.
h) Black and White / unclear/ hazy/ doctored / morphed images, if uploaded by the applicant and detected at any later stages of this recruitment process, will result in summarily rejection of the applicant. The applicant has to retain three identical copies of the photograph which has been uploaded and will have to produce them before the authority as and when called for. Scanned full signature of the candidate is to be uploaded in the space specified.
- Candidate should keep a copy of the online application for their record.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive as all correspondence from the Institute shall be sent only to the e-mail address provided by the applicant in the application form or on NIFT website www.nift.ac.in,
- The candidates are advised to keep watching NIFT website for further updates.
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 06.02.2019
Last date for Submission of Application: 07.03.2019
NIFT Official Website Career Page: Click Here
NIFT Official Notification PDF: Click Here
NIFT Online Application Form: Click Here