ISRO Recruitment 2017 128 Driver Posts Apply Online
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) had released an official recruitment notification for the year 2017 to hire eligible and apt candidates for the post of 128 Driver Posts. This seems to be the good opportunity for the job seeker to work under Government of India. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Driver job ISRO 2017. Candidates are guided to read through the recruitment notification advertisement issued by the organization at the official website. The other required details like Age limit, eligibility criteria, recruitment process, pay scale, exam syllabus and other details regarding ISRO Recruitment 2017 Driver post.
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) Recruitment 2017
ISRO is formed in the year 1969 and it is the Space Agency of the Government of India with its Headquarters in Bangalore . This recruitment process is a good opportunity for the job seekers to work under Government of India. ISRO is expecting application from the eligible candidates. Applicants must get through the advertisement clearly to avoid any further mistake while applying as the application will be rejected if it is incomplete for Driver posts ISRO 2017. Candidates don’t wait till the last date apply as earlier as possible. Indian Space Research Organization is a space agency of government of India.
Apply for Driver post in ISRO Recruitment 2017 128 posts
Candidates are invited by ISRO for the post of Driver to fill in the vacancies of 128 posts. As the eligibility criteria is suitable for most of the applicants. Educational qualification is mentioned as completion of 10th standard in any recognized Institution and with 3-5 years of Driving experience. The age limitation is fixed as maximum age as 35 years of age as on 28.08.2017. The selection process is done by Written test for ISRO Recruitment 2017.
Relevant details on ISRO Recruitment 2017 128 Driver Posts
Name of the organization : Indian Space Research Organization
Name of the posts : Driver
- Light Vehicle Driver -50 Posts
- Heavy Vehicle Driver -76 Posts
- Staff Car Driver -02 Posts
Number of posts : 128
Eligibility criteria for the ISRO Recruitment 2017 128 Driver posts
Age limitation : Age Limit Should not exceed 35 Years as on 28.08.2017.
Educational qualification : Educational qualification is mentioned as completion of 10th standard in any recognized Institution and with 3-5 years of Driving experience.
Mode of application : online
Application fees :
- For general – Rs.500/-
- ST/SC/PWD – NIL
Pay scale : Rs. 19,900/- p.m.
Official website : www.isac.gov.in.
ISRO DRIVER POSTS IMPORTANT DATES
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 08.08.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 28.08.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 29.08.2017
- Date of Written Examination: 26.11.2017
How to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2017 128 Driver post
- Candidates must Go to the official website at www.isac.gov.in.
- Find the recruitment notification and read through the notification carefully.
- Check about the eligible to apply for the exam.
- Fill in the required details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date as mentioned.
- Before submitting the application double check the details filled.
- Take a printout of online application for future use.