IOCL Southern Region Recruitment 2018 350 Apprentice Posts
There are 350 vacancies available in IOCL Southern Region Recruitment post for the year 2018. Eligible candidates who meet the criteria mentioned in the recruitment notification of IOCL 2018 Southern Region Apprentice can apply online through www.iocl.com
Application Period is from 05 February 2018 to 19 February 2018. Candidates who belong to Tamil Nadu & Pondicherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telungana can apply for this post.
IOCL Apprentices Vacancies allocated based on the states
|State||Number of vacancies|
|Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||149|
List of Trade Positions
- Trade Apprentice Fitter
- Trade Apprentice Electrician
- Trade Apprentice Electronic Mechanic
- Trade Apprentice-Instrument Mechanic
- Trade Apprentice-Machinist
- Trade Apprentice – Accountant
IOCL SR 350 Apprentice Posts Age Criteria
- As on 30-01-2018, candidates must age between 18 to 24 years.
- For candidates who fall under SC/ST, 05 years relaxation is applicable
- For candidates who fall under OBC 03 years relaxation is applicable
IOCL Apprentice Posts Educational Qualification
- Matric with 2 (Two) year ITI in relevant trades
- Graduates in any discipline must have achieved 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45 % for SC/ST/PWBD
IOCL Southern Region Recruitment Selection Criteria
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written test
How to apply IOCL Southern Region Recruitment 2018 350 Apprentice Posts
Candidates can apply through the website www.iocl.com in the mentioned application period.
- Have a soft copy of your photograph and signature for applying.
- Check whether the selected post is your desired post before applying.
IOCL Southern Region Recruitment 2018 350 Apprentice Posts Notification
Candidates can find more details about notification using the below link