Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – 19 SSC Officer Posts
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – 19 SSC Officer Posts (Online Mode): Indian Navy Recruitment, 19 SSC Officer Posts for the Year 2018. Indian Navy Recruitment invites applications from candidates for engagement as 19 SSC Officer Posts.
Applications are invited from unmarried eligible male & female candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Pilot/ Observer/ ATC entry of the Indian Navy for course commencing Jan 2019 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfil condition of Nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India.
Please read below details before applying Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – 19 SSC Officer Posts. Please visit https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for more details about Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – 19 SSC Officer Post Recruitment
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – 19 SSC Officer Post Details
Organization Name: Indian Navy Recruitment
Employment Type: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: Ezhimala, Kerala
Total No. of Vacancies: 19
Name of the Post: SSC Officer
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies Split-up
Total Vacancies: 19
- ATC (Male or Female) – 07
- Observer (Male or Female) – 04
- Pilot (MR) (Male or Female) – 03
- (Other than MR) (Male) – 05
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Minimum Qualification to apply:
- Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline from a recognized university / educational institute with at least 60% marks till 5th / 7th semester, in regular / integrated course respectively. For ATC entry, additionally the candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class XII.
- Call up for SSB Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their academic performance.
- Minimum %age on joining INA The candidates will, however, be required to pass final examination BE/B.Tech / Integrated Course with minimum 60% marks. The candidates failing to meet minimum %age in BE/B.Tech Deg
- ATC (Male or Female) – Age should be between 20 and 24 Years i.e., Born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 1998; both dates inclusive.
- Observer (Male or Female) – Age should be between 18 and 23 Years i.e., Born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2000; both dates inclusive
- Pilot (MR) (Male or Female) – Age should be between 18 and 23 Years i.e., Born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2000; both dates inclusive.
- (Other than MR) (Male) – Age should be between 18 and 23 Years e., Born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2000; both dates inclusive.
Note: Age relaxation as per Govt rules, please refer official notification for more details
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure
- Shortlisting of Applications
- SSB Interview Process ( Stage I & Stage II)
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Pay Scale
- Sub Lieutenant (S Lt) – ₹ 56100-110700/-
- Lieutenant (Lt) – ₹ 61300-120900/-
- Lieutenant Cdr (Lt Cdr) – ₹ 69400-136900/-
- Commander (Cdr) – ₹ 121200-212400/-
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- Start date for Submission of Application Online: 11th February 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application Online: 4th March 2018
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – How to Register & Apply
- Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website joinindiannavy.gov.in . The candidates are to apply from 11 Feb 18 to 04 Mar 18.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) ( mark sheets up to 5th & 7th semester for regular & integrated course respectively, date of birth proof as per 10th or 12th, CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech / Integrated Course and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original in JPG/FITT format for attaching the same while filling up the application. If any scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
- Print one copy of online application form. Candidates will carry application form and original certificates/documents while appearing for SSB interview.
IMPORTANT – Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your ‘e-application’
- For More Details, Please click below link for official Indian Navy Recruitment Notification
- Please click below link to apply
Disclaimer: The Information about “Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – 19 SSC Officer Posts” is subjected to change, candidates are advised to keep themselves updated with the official organization (Indian Navy) and website for more details about Indian Navy Recruitment 2018.