Indian Army Recruitment July 2018 – 40 Engineering Graduates Vacancy
Indian Army Recruitment July 2018 – 40 Engineering Graduates Vacancy: JOIN INDIAN ARMY. Indian Army inviting applications from male Engineering Graduates for 127th Technical Graduates course (TGC-127) (commencing in Jul 2018). For these 40 Indian Army vacancies, minimum eligibility criteria is B.E/B.Tech. Please read below details before applying Indian Army Recruitment july 2018. Please visit Recruiting Directorate Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Recruitment July 2018 – 40 Engineering Graduates Post Details
Organization Name: Indian Army
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 40
Job Location: All Over India
Indian Army Recruitment July 2018 – 40 Engineering Graduates Post Vacancy Details
- Civil. – 10 Posts
- Architectural. – 01 Post
- Mechanical – 4 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics – 5 Posts
- Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech/MSc (Computer Sc) – 6 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication/Electronics &Communication/ Satellite Communication – 7 Posts
- Electronics – 2 Posts
- Metallurgical – 2 Posts
- Electronics & instrumentation/Instrumentation – 2 Posts
- Micro Electronics and Microwave – 1 Post
Indian Army Recruitment July 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- The candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jul 2018 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA.
- Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time.
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2018. (Candidates born between 02 Jul 91 and 01 Jul 98, both dates inclusive)..
- Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Note: Please refer official Indian Army notification for more details
Indian Army Recruitment July 2018 – Pay Scale
- Lieutenant: Level 10 – Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Captain: Level 10B (Rs.61,300-1 ,93,900/-)
- Major: Level 11 – Rs.69,400-2,07 ,200/-
- LT Colonel: Level 12A – Rs.1 ,21 ,200-2, 12,400/-
- Colonel (TS): Level 13 – Rs.1,30,800-2,15,900/-
- Colonel: Level 13 – Rs.1,30,800-2,15,900/-
- Brigadier: Level 13A – Rs.1,39,600-2, 17,600/-
- Major General: Level 14 – Rs.1,44,200-2,18,200/-
- LT General: Level 15 – Rs.1,82,200-2,24,500/-
- VCOAS: Level 17 – Rs.2,25,000/-
- COAS: Level 18 – Rs.2,50,000/-
Indian Army Recruitment July 2018 – Selection Procedure
- After shortlisting of applications, the center allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Center, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first served basis, up to a specified date.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centers. Allahabad (UP). Bhopal (MP). Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centers through candidates registered e-mail id and through SMS only.
- Candidates will put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day Duration of SSB interviews is five days.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter far training in the order of merit. Depending on the number of vacancies available.
Indian Army Recruitment July 2018 – How to apply
- Please visit official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Fill up essential details required in the application form
- Take a print out of Indian Army Recruitment 2017 online application form
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with self attested photograph.
- Self attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board of education in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth (Admit card/ Mark-sheet/ Transfer/ Leaving Certificate etc are NOT acceptable for proof of date of birth)
- Self attested copy of 12′” Class Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Self attested copy of Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree.
- Self attested copy of Mark sheets of all Semesters.
- A certificate issued by the controller of Exam/Registrar/Dean of the concerned university or Principal of the college regarding cumulative percentage of marks up to 6th semester of Engg Degree course.
- Certificate from the Principal/Head of the institution stating that the candidate is in final year and his result will be declared by 1st of the month of commencement of course (for final year appearing candidates)
- Declaration by the candidate of final year Engg degree course that he will submit the proof of passing by 1st of the month of commencement of course.
- Equivalence certificate of the concerned University to claim equivalence of Engineering Degree, as applicable.
- All certificates in original originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself.
Indian Army Recruitment July 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24.10.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22.11.2017
Please click here to view/download Indian Army Recruitment July 2018 official Notification
Disclaimer: The information about “Indian Army Recruitment July 2018 – 40 Engineering Graduate vacancy” is subjected to change, candidates are advised to keep themselves updated with the official website and organization for more details about Indian Army Recruitment July 2018.