Indian Army Recruitment 2018 – 55 NCC Special Entry Posts
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 – Recruitment of 55 NCC Special Entry Posts: Indian Army, Recruitment of 55 NCC Special Entry Posts for the Year 2018. Indian Army invites applications from candidates for engagement of 55 NCC Special Entrys which includes 50 Men & 5 Women. Please read below details before applying Indian Army Recruitment 2018 – 55 NCC Special Entry Posts. Please visit https://joinindianarmy.nic.in for more details about Indian Army Recruitment 2018 – 55 NCC Special Entry Posts
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 – 55 NCC Special Entrys Post Details
Organization Name: Indian Army
Employment Type: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: 55
Probation Period: 06 Months
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
- Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively.
- Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED
- Service in NCC should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division M/ing of NCC
- Grading should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC
For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years
Age Limit: (As on 1st July 2018)
- 19 – 25 Years i.e, Candidate should not born before 02 July 1983 and not later than 01 July 1999
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure
- Shortlisting of Application
- SSB Interview ( Duration: 5 days)
- Medical Test
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 – Pay Scale
- Lieutenant – ₹ 56,100-1,77,500
- Captain – ₹ 61 ,300-1,93,900
- Major – ₹ 69,400 – 2,07,200
- lieutenant Colonel – ₹ 1,21 ,200- 2,12,400
- Colonel – ₹ 1,30,600- 2, 15,900
- Brigadier – ₹ 1,39,600 – 2, 17,600
- Major General – ₹ 1,44,200- 2,18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale – ₹ 1, 82, 200 – 2,24, 100
- Lt Gen HAG+Scale – ₹ 2,05,400 – 2,24,400
- VCOAS/Arrny Cdr/ lieutenant – ₹ 2,25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS – ₹ 2,50,000/-(fixed)
Note: Stipend during entire training Period will be ₹ 56,100 PM /-
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15th February 2018
- ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 11 Jan 2018 AT 1200 HRS AND WILL CLOSE ON 08 Feb 2018 AT 1200 HRS.
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 – How to Register & Apply
- Applications will only be accepted online on website joinindianarmy.nic.in No offline applications will be accepted.
- Open the website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on Officers Entry ‘Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’.
- Follow onscreen instructions for registration. Fill online Registration after reading instructions very carefully. After registration, your profile will open. Click on ‘Apply Online’ to process the application. A page ‘Officers Selection-Eligibility’ will open.
- Your registration details will confirm your eligibility to apply. Click on ‘Apply’ and a page ‘Application Form’ will open. Proceed with the application as per onscreen instructions.
- After filling details of last segment, you will move to a page ·summary of Information’ wherein you can check & edit entries you have made so far. Only after ascertaining· the correctness of all your details click on ·submit’. After submitting click on ‘PDF’ and take out ‘two copies’ of the application form having the Roll Number and other details generated by the system.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to Directorate General of Recruiting.
- Application for “Wards of Battle Casualties” will be available on joinindianarmy.nic.in at the following link à ‘Officers Selection Eligibility’ à Download -Application Format for Wards of Battle Casualties only as per Part of NCC (Spl) Entry- 44th course (Oct 2018) (Men & Women).
- Applicants under category of Wards of Battle Casualties to send their applications duly filled , by post to Directorate General of Recruiting I Rtg-A, NCC Entry, West Block-Ill, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066, so as to reach the Directorate General of Recruiting latest by 15 Feb 2018. Applications reaching after last date will NOT be accepted
- For More Details, Please click below link for official Notification
- Please click below link to apply
Disclaimer: The Information about “Indian Army Recruitment 2018 – Recruitment of 55 NCC Special Entry Posts” is subjected to changed, candidates are advised to keep themselves updated with the official organization (Indian Army) and website for more details about Indian Army Recruitment 2018.