Indian Army Perambalur Rally 2018 – Soldier Posts
Indian Army Perambalur Rally 2018 – Soldier Posts (Online Mode): Indian Army Perambalur, Rally of Soldier Posts for the Year 2018. Indian Army Perambalur invites applications from unmarried male & Female candidates for engagement as Soldier Posts. Please read below details before applying Indian Army Perambalur Rally 2018 – Soldier Posts. Please visit https://joinindianarmy.nic.in for more details about Indian Army Perambalur Rally 2018 – Soldier Post
Army Recruitment Rally under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Chennai will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office Tiruchirappalli from 10 Apr 2018 to 23 Apr 2018 at District Sports Stadium, Perambalur to enroll eligible candidates into the Army from fourteen districts of Tamil Nadu i.e. Perambalur, Ariyalur, Tiruchirappalli, Karur, Thanjavur, Thiruvarur, Nagapattinam, Pudukkottai, Sivagangai, Ramanathapuram, Virudhunagar, Thoothukudi, Tirunelveli, Kanyakumari and one district, Karaikal of UT Puducherry
Indian Army (OTA) Perambalur Rally 2018 – Soldiers Post Details
Organization Name: Indian Army
Employment Type: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies: Many
Indian Army (OTA) Perambalur Rally 2018 – Post Names
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Amn/ Avn)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
Indian Army (OTA) Perambalur Rally 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- 10+2 / Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Technical (Amn/ Avn)
- 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant
- 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate
Soldier General Duty
- 10th Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied in matric/10th/SSLC level, without mentioning in any specific subject (OR) minimum D Grade in individual subjects and overall aggregate of C-2 grade or 4.75 Points for Board with grading system.
- Stipulated marks percentage for 10th pass will be waived off for candidates having 10+2 and higher education qualification. Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree.
- 8th, Class Pass. For House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Syce.
- 10th Class Pass. For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff(ER), Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaken class X Board Exam would be considered.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
- Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in class XII.
- Should have studied English and Math/Accts/ Book Keeping in Class XII or class X and should have secured minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X.
- Even if a candidate is graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage marks scored in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Age Limit: (As on 1st October 2018)
- Soldier Technical – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Technical (Amn/ Avn) – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier General Duty – 17 years 06 months to 21 years.
- Soldier Tradesman – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
Indian Army (OTA) Perambalur Rally 2018 – Selection Procedure
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Examination
- Common Entrance Examination
Indian Army (OTA) Perambalur Rally 2018 – Pay Scale
- ₹ 30,000 /- Per Month as per 7th Pay Commission along with other facilities
Indian Army (OTA) Perambalur Rally 2018 – Important Dates
- Start Date for Submission of Application Online: 24th February 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application Online: 25th March 2018
- Admit Card will be issued online after 29th March 2018
Indian Army (OTA) Perambalur Rally 2018 – How to Register & Apply
- All candidates are required to register themselves online on the website joinindianarmy.nic.in and apply online from 24 Feb 2018 to 25 Mar 2018.
- Kindly read instructions for registration and filling application forms on HQ Rtg Zone, Chennai web page of the join Indian army website.
- The candidates who have passed class 10th with GPA/ grade system will also carry their mark sheet showing marks in figures obtained from respective board.
- The marks sheet should be produced during the rally and is a mandatory requirement. Candidates not carrying mark sheet showing marks in figures will not be allowed to attend the Rally/ disqualified in documentation.
- For More Details, Please click below link for official Notification.
Disclaimer: The Information about “Indian Army Perambalur Rally 2018 – Soldier Posts” is subjected to change, candidates are advised to keep themselves updated with the official organization (Indian Army Perambalur) and website for more details about Indian Army Perambalur Rally 2018.