IIAP Recruitment 2019 04 UDC Posts
Indian Institute of Astrophysics recruiting 04 candidates to fill their Upper Division Clerk job in Bengaluru, Kavalur, Kodaikanal, Hoskote, Gauribidanu. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest IIAP job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIAP) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in IIAP. Indian Institute of Astrophysics organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://www.iiap.res.in/job.htm/.
IIAP inviting the Upper Division Clerk job online applications from 30.01.2019 to 18.03.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Indian Institute of Astrophysics. The detailed information on IIAP latest job notification 2019 has been given below. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in IIAP Upper Division Clerk job 2019.
Total Vacancies: 04
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 04 Posts
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIAP) job opportunities.
Bachelor’s degree in Arts / Science / Commerce or equivalent with at least 50% marks in the aggregate; knowledge of computer applications such as word, excel, power point, internet, tally/ ERP etc. + 3 years experience after graduation in handling Establishment / Administration / Accounts / Stores & Purchase matters in a State / Central Government / Autonomous Institutions / Public Sector undertakings / Corporate Sector Repute.
Syllabus for Written Test: General English, General Knowledge and Arithmetic, Administrative knowledge such as Fundamental Rules & Supplementary Rules, General Financial Rules, Accounts & Finance, Accountancy, etc.
- Written test for the above post will be held at Bengaluru.
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 30 years
Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIAP) 04 Upper Division Clerk Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
UDC – VII CPC Pay Matrix Level-4 Pay Range ₹ 25500-81100 (VI CPC – PB-1 GP ₹ 2400)
- Written Test
- Skill Test
How to Apply
Apply mode Online
Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.iiap.res.in IIAP Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to IIAP careers page at the official website www.iiap.res.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the IIAP Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of IIAP Recruitment 2019 online application form
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30.01.2019
Last date for Submission of Application: 18.03.2019
Apply Online: Click here
Official Notification & Application: Click Here to Download