ESIC Odisha Recruitment 2019 53 Staff Nurse Posts
Employees̓ State Insurance Corporation Odisha (ESIC Odisha) has published a recruitment notification . The notification is for recruitment of ECG Technician, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist. Here you will get the complete information about ESIC Odisha ECG Technician, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist Recruitment online application form 2018. You will get here complete detail about ESIC Odisha ECG Technician, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. If you have any doubt regarding ESIC Odisha ECG Technician, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
The ESI Act 1948, encompasses certain health related eventualities that the workers are generally exposed to; such as sickness, maternity, temporary or permanent disablement, Occupational disease or death due to employment injury, resulting in loss of wages or earning capacity-total or partial. Social security provision made in the Act to counterbalance or negate the resulting physical or financial distress in such contingencies, are thus, aimed at upholding human dignity in times of crises through protection from deprivation, destitution and social degradation while enabling the society the retention and continuity of a socially useful and productive manpower.
Total Post – 53 Vacancy
- ECG Technician 02
- Staff Nurse 27
- Pharmacist (Allopathic) 23
- Physiotherapist 01
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife or equivalent Qualification for male nurse
- 10+2/ Sr. Secondary with Science
- Three years Degree Course or Diploma Training Course in Physiotherapy from a Central Govt/State Govt/ AICTE recognized Institution.
- Degree in Pharmacy / Sr. Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution and qualified & Registered as pharmacist under pharmacy Act,1948.
- Science Graduate preferably with one year experience of handling ECG Machine in a recognized institution.
- Sr. Secondary /10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with three years experience of handling ECG Machine in a recognized institution.
- Staff Nurse Max. 37 Years
- Physiotherapist Max. 32 Years
- Pharmacist (Allopathic) Max. 32 Years
- ECG Technician Max. 32 Years
Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
ESIC officials will conduct the written exam to the aspirants followed by the personal interview.
Selected Job seekers will be placed in the Odisha state.
For the ESIC Odisha Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018-19, the application fee is mentioned as follows.
SC/ST, PWD, Female, Ex-servicemen ₹ 250 (Refundable)
Other Category ₹ 500 (Non-Refundable)
1 ECG Technician ₹ 25500-81100/-
2 Staff Nurse ₹ 44900-142400/-
3 Pharmacist (Allopathic) ₹ 29200-92300/-
4 Physiotherapist ₹ 35400-112400/-
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
ESIC officials will accept the applications through online mode only. Applications other than the Online mode from the official website will not be considered by the officials. Here we include some simple steps to Apply Online for the ESIC Staff Nurse jobs in Odisha.
Steps To Apply
- Go to the Official Website of esic.nic.in.
- Under the Recruitment, you can find the ESIC Odisha Staff Nurse Notification 2018-19.
- Read the notification, if you are eligible then click on the registration.
- Complete the registration with proper fields.
- Log on to the website with your details and click on the apply link for the desired post.
- Fill all the mandatory details with necessary information.
- Click on the submit button and take the print out of confirmation message for future reference.
Starting Date To apply online: 21st December 2018
Last Date To apply online: 21st January 2019
Official Website Career Page Click Here
Official Notification PDF Click Here