ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2019 13 Staff Nurse Posts
Apply Online for 13 OT Asst, Pharmacist & Other Posts in ESIC Kerala, Delhi on Regular Basis. Online Applications are invited by Employees State Insurance Corporation, Kerala from 21 Dec 2018 to 21 Jan 2019 for 13 vacancies.
Employees State Insurance Scheme of India is a multidimensional social security system tailored to provide socio-economic protection to worker population and their dependents. Besides medical care for the insured employees and their dependents, which is admissible from day one of insurable employment, the insured employees are also entitled to a variety of cash benefits to compensate the loss of their earning capacity due to sickness, temporary/permanent disablement, confinement, etc. Dependents of insured employees who die as a result of employment injuries or occupational diseases are entitled to a monthly pension called the Dependents Benefit.
The ESI Scheme came into existence in Kerala on 16 September 1956. The Regional Office of the ESI Corporation in Kerala is at Thrissur. There are 5 Regions for the ESI Corporation in Kerala: Kozhikode, Thrissur, Ernakulam, Kollam and Thiruvananthapuram.
- Physiotherapist – 01 post
- Occupational Therapist – 01 post
- Pharmacist (Homoeo) – 02 posts
- Pharmacist (Allopathic) – 04 posts
- Pharmacist (Ayurvedic) – 02 posts
- OT Assistant – 03 posts
- 10+2/Sr. Secondary with Science
- Three years Degree course or Diploma Training Course in Occupational Therapist from a Central Govt/State Govt/AICTE recognized the institution
- 10+2/ Sr. Secondary with Science
- Three years Degree Course or Diploma Training Course in Physiotherapy from a Central Govt/State Govt/ AICTE recognized Institution.
- Degree in Pharmacy / Sr. Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution and qualified & Registered as pharmacist under pharmacy Act,1948.
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- Diploma in Ayurvedic from recognized Institution.
- Three years experience in Ayurvedic Pharmacy in a recognized institute/Hospital after duly registered under pharmacy act 1948
- Senior Secondary or Equivalent
- At least 2 years experience as a Homeopathic Pharmacist in a Government or Registered Private Homeopathic Hospital / Dispensary or 3 years experience under a registered Homeopathic practitioner.
- Senior Secondary / 10+2 with Science or equivalent Qualification from a recognized board with one year Experience in O.T. of a recognized Hospital
- Occupational Therapist Max. 32 Years
- Physiotherapist Max. 32 Years
- Pharmacist (Allopathic) Max. 32 Years
- Pharmacist (Ayurvedic) Max. 32 Years
- Pharmacist (Homeo) Max. 27 Years
- OT Assistant Max. 32 Years
Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- Gen/ OBC ₹ 500
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen ₹ 250
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
Selected candidates will get Pay Level 7, ₹ 44900-142400 by the Recruiting Organization.
- Occupational Therapist Min. ₹ 35,400- Max. ₹ 112,400
- Physiotherapist Min. ₹ 35,400- Max. ₹ 112,400
- Pharmacist (Allopathic) Min. ₹ 29,200- Max. ₹ 92,300
- Pharmacist (Ayurvedic) Min. ₹ 29,200- Max. ₹ 92,300
- Pharmacist (Homeo) Min. ₹ 29,200- Max. ₹ 92,300
- OT Assistant Min. ₹ 21,700- Max. ₹ 69,100
Selection of Candidates for OT Assistant, Pharmacist posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
Eligible candidates may apply online at ESIC Kerala’s website (direct link is given below) from 21 Dec 2018 to 21 Jan 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.esickerala.gov.in/
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Starting Date of Application: 21-12-2018
Closing Date of Application: 21-01-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: http://www.esickerala.gov.in/