ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2019 306 Staff Nurse Posts
Employees State Insurance Corporation, Delhi (ESIC Delhi) has published a recruitment notification. The notification is for recruitment of Staff Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Optometrist & Other. Here you will get the complete information about ESIC Delhi Staff Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Optometrist & Other Recruitment online application form 2018. You will get here complete detail about ESIC Delhi Staff Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Optometrist & Other application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. If you have any doubt regarding ESIC Delhi Staff Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Optometrist & Other recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
Apply Online for 306 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Other Posts in ESIC Delhi, Delhi on Regular Basis. Online Applications are invited by Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Delhi from 21 Dec 2018 to 21 Jan 2019 for 306 vacancies.
- Staff Nurse 193
- Occupational Therapist 1
- Physiotherapist 2
- Optometrist 1
- Blood Bank Tech 1
- Pharmacist (Allopathic) 48
- Pharmacist (Ayurvedic) 4
- Pharmacist (Homeo) 5
- ECG Technician 11
- Medical Social Worker 1
- OT Assistant 21
- Lab Assistant 16
- Jr. MRT 2
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife or equivalent Qualification for male nurse
- 10+2/Sr. Secondary with Science
- Three years Degree course or Diploma Training Course in Occupational Therapist from a Central Govt/State Govt/AICTE recognized the institution
- 10+2/ Sr. Secondary with Science
- Three years Degree Course or Diploma Training Course in Physiotherapy from a Central Govt/State Govt/ AICTE recognized Institution.
- 10+2 / Higher Secondary from a recognized Board with Diploma in Optometry / Orthoptics
Blood Bank Tech
- Degree in science from a recognized University with two years experience in Blood Bank Laboratory Techniques
- Sr. Secondary/10+2 or equivalent from recognized Board with a diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a Central Govt/State Govt/AICTE recognized institution and two years experience in Blood Bank Laboratory Techniques
- Degree in Pharmacy / Sr. Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution and qualified & Registered as pharmacist under pharmacy Act,1948.
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- Diploma in Ayurvedic from recognized Institution.
- Three years experience in Ayurvedic Pharmacy in a recognized institute/Hospital after duly registered under pharmacy act 1948
- Senior Secondary or Equivalent
- At least 2 years experience as a Homeopathic Pharmacist in a Government or Registered Private Homeopathic Hospital / Dispensary or 3 years experience under a registered Homeopathic practitioner.
- Science Graduate preferably with one year experience of handling ECG Machine in a recognized institution.
- Sr. Secondary /10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with three years experience of handling ECG Machine in a recognized institution.
Medical Social Worker
- Degree/Diploma in social work from a Central Govt./State Govt / AICTE recognized Institution preferably with one year experience in family planning, social work/Health Education/Training
- Senior Secondary / 10+2 with Science or equivalent Qualification from a recognized board with one year Experience in O.T. of a recognized Hospital
- Senior Secondary / 10+2 or equivalent qualification with Diploma in MLT from an Institute recognized by the AICTE.
- 10+2 or equivalent qualification
- Should have attended at least six months training course for Medical Record Technician in a recognized Institute
- should have at least six-month experience of working in the record registration and statistical Section of a recognized/ registered hospital especially in coding and indexing work.
- Staff Nurse Max. 37 Years
- Occupational Therapist Max. 32 Years
- Physiotherapist Max. 32 Years
- Optometrist Max. 32 Years
- Blood Bank Tech 18-32 years
- Pharmacist (Allopathic) Max. 32 Years
- Pharmacist (Ayurvedic) Max. 32 Years
- Pharmacist (Homeo) Max. 27 Years
- ECG Technician Max. 32 Years
- Medical Social Worker Max. 37 Years
- OT Assistant Max. 32 Years
- Lab Assistant Max. 32 Years
- Jr. MRT 18-27 years
Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- Staff Nurse – ₹ 44900- 142400/-
- Occupational Therapist – ₹ 35400- 112400/-
- Physiotherapist – ₹ 35400- 112400/-
- Optometrist – ₹ 35400- 112400/-
- Blood Bank Tech – ₹ 29200- 92300/-
- Pharmacist (Allopathic) – ₹ 29200- 92300/-
- Pharmacist (Ayurvedic) – ₹ 29200- 92300/-
- Pharmacist (Homeo) – ₹ 29200- 92300/-
- ECG Technician – ₹ 25500- 81100/-
- Medical Social Worker – ₹ 25500- 81100/-
- OT Assistant – ₹ 21700- 69100/-
- Lab Assistant – ₹ 21700- 69100/-
- Jr. MRT – ₹ 19900- 63200/-
- Written Exam
- Document Verification (DV)
- General/OBC Applicants: ₹ 700/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): ₹ 250/-
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.esic.nic.in ESIC Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to ESIC careers page at the official website www.esic.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the ESIC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of ESIC Recruitment 2019 online application form
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22.12.2018
Last date for Submission of Application: 24.01.2019
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Online Application: Click Here to Apply