Chennai Anna University Recruitment 2018 – 1 Technical Assistant Post
Chennai Anna University Recruitment 2018 – 1 Technical Assistant Post (Offline): Chennai Anna University, Recruitment of 1 Technical Assistant Post for the Year 2018. Chennai Anna University invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 1 Technical Assistant Post (Temporary Post).
Anna University, Chennai, The University with Potential for Excellence (UPE) funded by the University Grants Commission (UGC) for carrying out mission-oriented projects related to Bio Medical Engineering and Instrumentation invites application for the Technical Assistant (Medical Imaging) .Please read below details before applying Chennai Anna University Recruitment 2018 – Recruitment of 1 Technical Assistant Post. Please visit Official Anna University Website for more details about Chennai Anna University and its Recruitment about 1 Technical Assistant Post.
Chennai Anna University Recruitment 2018 – 1 Technical Assistants Post Details
Organization Name: Chennai Anna University
Employment Type: TamilNadu Teacher Jobs
Job Location: Chennai
Total No. of Vacancies: 1
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant (Medical Imaging)
Nature of Post: Temporary
Chennai Anna University Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- First class in B.E (Bio Medical Engineering.) / B.E (Medical Electronics) / B.E.(Computer Science and Engineering)/ B.E (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- M.E.(Medical Electronics)/ M.E (Bio Medical Engineering),
- Knowledge in software purchase, network maintenance, software installation and maintenance.
- Prior work in Image Processing.
- Knowledge in programming using MATLAB/C/C++
Chennai Anna University Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure
The selection criteria are as per the guidelines of Anna University, Chennai. Please see below selection methods.
- Shortlisting of Application
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Note: The actual date and time of interview will be intimated to the short-listed candidates in due course by e-mail only.
Chennai Anna University Recruitment 2018 – Pay Scale
- ₹ 15,000 /- Per Month
Chennai Anna University Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- Last date for Submission of Application Offline: 2nd March 2018
Chennai Anna University Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply
- Application for Technical Assistant will be available in the official Anna University Website
- Candidates are advised to read the Anna University Recruitment Notification carefully.
- Candidates are requested to take print out of Anna University Application for Technical Assistant.
- Candidates are requested to write down all the relevant details mentioned in the application form
- Candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format on or before 02.03.2018 along with a copy of educational certificates and community certificate through post to the below mentioned address.
Principal Investigator – Medical Imaging Facility,
Dept. of Electronics and Communication Engg,
College of Engineering Guindy Campus,
Chennai – 600 025.
- Application received after 2nd March will not be considered.
- Selected candidates have to report for their duty within 1 week after the interview.
- For further details please contact: Chief Coordinator, UPE, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025. Ph. 044-2235 7935 / 7933
- Please click below official Anna University PDF Link for Notification and Application Form for more details
Disclaimer: The Information about “Chennai Anna University Recruitment 2018 – 1 Technical Assistant Post” is subjected to change, candidates are advised to keep themselves updated with the official organization (Chennai Anna University) and website for more details about Chennai Anna University Recruitment 2018.