Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2018 447 Constable Driver Post
Central Industrial Security Force has recently announced the recruitment details for the employment of Constable/Driver for around 447 vacancies. Male Indian candidates are invited to apply for the post subject to meeting the eligibility criteria.
The application must be submitted online through the official website. The employment recruitment is conducted to select candidates for the vacancies available all over India. Read the notification carefully to know the age limit, eligibility criteria and application procedure before applying for the job.
Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2018 Constable/Driver Post- Job details:
|Name of the employment||CISF Constable|
|Number of vacancies||447|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Application start date||19 February 2018|
|Application deadline||19 March 2018|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100|
Rs. 21, 700- 69, 100
Pre revised Pay band
Rs. 5200- 20,200
+ Grade Pay Rs. 20,000
Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2018 Constable/Driver Post- Eligibility criteria:
The candidates applying for the job CISF constable must meet the eligibility criteria for their application to be considered for the selection process. Please find the below details for eligibility criteria of the job CISF constable/driver.
All the candidates must be between 21 to 27 years to become eligible for the post. And the mentioned age criterion is calculated as on the application deadline i.e. 19 March 2018. The same criteria are applicable for candidates from North East region.
For more details regarding the age relaxation for various categories, please visit the notification pdf
Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2018 Constable/Driver Post- Educational Qualification:
- The applicants are expected to have completed Matriculation or an equivalent qualification from the institution recognized by the Board.
- Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric/10th class passes for service under Central Government.
- Possession of driving license for the below vehicles are also must:
- Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle
- Light Motor Vehicle
- Motor cycle with gear
Please visit the following link for the specification of experience, license and age criteria for driving license.
Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2018 Constable/Driver Post- Selection Process:
CISF has notified the selection procedure for CISF constable recruitment 2018 in their official website. Various standards have been set for the candidates who apply for the job post. Below is the list of standards/criteria each applicant has to meet in order to become the finalists.
- Physical Standards
- Medical Standards
- Eye sight
The detailed information under each standards are explained here
In addition to meeting the above mentioned standards, candidates must pass
- Written test
Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2018 Constable/Driver Post- How to apply
- Visit the official website of CISF- click here
- Click the Recruitment tab
- On the newly opened window, please select the correct job post
- Apply for the job after carefully reading the notification
Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2018 Constable/Driver Post- Notification link
- Please click on the notification link for official notification published by CISF
- You can download the admit card by clicking here