Bank of Maharashtra – Recruitment of 110 Specialist officer Posts 2017
Bank of Maharashtra – Recruitment of 110 Specialist officer Posts 2017 Notification: Bank of Maharashtra released recruitment for 110 Specialist officer posts. Please find below Bank of Maharashtra 110 Specialist officer posts recruitment details
Bank of Maharashtra, a Leading Listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Pune and all India network of branches invites ON-LINE Applications, from candidates for recruitment of Specialist officers in Scale – IV & II.
Bank of Maharashtra, with a network of more than 1897 branches in India enjoys the presence in all states and 4 Union Territories. The total business of the Bank of Maharashtra is over Rs. 2,40,000 Crores. The Bank of Maharashtra is committed to augmenting stakeholder value through concern, care and competence.
Bank of Maharashtra are looking for talented individuals with winning attitude to be partners in the growth journey of the Bank through shouldering responsibility, as specialist officers.
Bank of Maharashtra – Recruitment of 110 Specialist officer Posts 2017 Details
Organization: Bank of Maharashtra
Employment Type: Bank Jobs
Total Vacancies: 110
Job Location: Pune Maharashtra
Bank of Maharashtra – Recruitment of Specialist officer Posts & Vacancy Details
Name of the Post
|No. Of Vacancies|
|Chief Manager-Balance sheet||0||0||0||1||1|
Note: The above number of vacancies are provisional and may vary according to actual requirement of the Bank, subject to availability of suitable candidates. The candidates belonging to reserved category for which no reservation has been announced are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved categories. However they must fulfill all the eligibility conditions of unreserved category.
Bank of Maharashtra – Recruitment of Specialist officer – Probation & Service Bond Details
The selected candidate will be on probation for a period of 24 months (Two Years of active service) from the date of his/ her joining the Bank. There is a mandatory provision of executing a Service Bond by selected candidate.
Bank of Maharashtra – Recruitment of 110 Specialist officer – Pay Scale
For Chief Manager-Balance Sheet, Chief Manager-Taxation & Civil Engineer,
Pay Scale: 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/3-60820
For Chart Accountants, Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer & Fire Engineer
Pay Scale: 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
Bank of Maharashtra – Recruitment of 110 Specialist officer – Age Limit
Age Limit as on 01.09.2017
- Chief Manager-Balance Sheet – Min 25 Years & Max 35 Years
- Chief Manager-Taxation – Min 25 Years & Max 35 Years
- Civil Engineer – Min 30 Years & Max 45 Years
- Chart Accountants – Min 21 Years & Max 35 Years
- Civil Engineer – Min 25 Years & Max 35 Years
- Electrical Engineer – Min 25 Years & Max 35 Years
- Fire Engineer – Min 25 Years & Max 35 Years
Bank of Maharashtra – Recruitment of Specialist officer – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed a degree and should gain experience respective to their applied jobs from a recognized universities and institutions
Note: Please refer official notification for more details
Bank of Maharashtra – Recruitment of Specialist officer – Application Fee
- OBC/General (Application Fee + Intimation Charges): 600 /-
- SC/ST/PWD (intimation Charges only): 100 /-
Modes of Payment of Fees
Candidates have option for making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only from 16.09.2017 to 07.10.2017 and no other mode of payment is acceptable.
Bank of Maharashtra – Recruitment of Specialist officer – How to Apply
- Eligible candidate has to apply online through the Bank’s website bankofmaharashtra.in only. No other means/ mode of application are acceptable.
- Candidates are advised to go to the Bank’s website bankofmaharashtra.in and click on the ‘RECRUITMENT’ to open the link “Online application for recruitment of “Chartered Accountant” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Duly signed print out of application form should be sent to the undersigned at the address given at point No (conditions -P) by Ordinary Post only.
- Candidates are requested to apply on-line between 16.09.2017 to 07.10.2017
Bank of Maharashtra – Recruitment of Specialist officer – Important Dates
Commence of date of on-line application: 16.09.2017
Last Date of online application: 07.10.2017
Last Date for receipt of hard copy of online application with enclosures: 17.10.2017
Date of GD/Interview: Will be informed separately.
Bank of Maharashtra – Recruitment of Specialist officer – Selection Procedure
The Selection for the post of Officers is on the basis of
- Group Discussion and
- Personal Interview
Please click here to download official “Bank of Maharashtra – Recruitment of Specialist officer” Notification
Please click here to apply “Bank of Maharashtra – Recruitment of Specialist officer” online .
Disclaimer: Information given about “Bank of Maharashtra – Recruitment of Specialist officer” is liable to change, candidates are advised to go through official notification/website and to keep themselves updates with the details viz. Eligibility conditions, Venue, etc.