Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019 116 Sports persons Posts
Apply Online for 116 Sports persons Posts in Assam Rifles, Assam. Online Applications are invited by Assam Rifles from 16 Feb 2019 to 17 Mar 2019 for 116 vacancies.
Assam Rifles (Assam Rifles) has published a recruitment notification (Assam Rifles Meritorious Sports persons Recruitment Rally 2019) on 15/02/2019. The notification is for recruitment of Sportsperson. Here you will get the complete information about Assam Rifles Sportsperson Recruitment online application form 2019. You will get here complete detail about Assam Rifles Sportsperson application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. If you have any doubt regarding Assam Rifles Sportsperson recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
Total Vacancies: 116
- Football -16 Posts
- Archery -14 Posts
- Rowing – 12 Posts
- Athletics – 13 Posts
- Taekwondo – 06 Posts
- Karate-DO – 17 Posts
- Judo – 12 Posts
- Boxing – 15 Posts
- Rifle Shooting – 08 Posts
- Equestrian – 03 Posts
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Assam Rifles job opportunities.
- Matriculation from a recognised Board .
- Players who have participated in any International Competition/ National Competitions/ Inter University Tournaments/National Sports/ Games for Schools National award winner in National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Height : 170 cms (Male), 157 cms (Female)
Chest (male Only) : 80 cms (Normal), 85 cms (Expended).
To apply Assam Rifles job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 18 to 23 years
SC/ST: 5 Yrs
OBC: 3 Yrs
Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
To apply for the 116 Sports persons job in Assam Rifles the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
Gen/ OBC – ₹ 100/-
ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Nil
Pay the Examination Fee through into SBI Current Account No. 37088046712 in favour of Recruitment Branch, HQ DGAR, Shillong – 793010 payable at SBI HQ DGAR Laitkor Branch IFSC Code – SBIN0013883.
Selection of Assam Rifles 116 Sportsperson Posts will be on the basis of applicants performance in following steps.
- Recruitment Rally
- Performance in Field Trials
How to Apply
Apply Mode Online
Eligible candidates may apply online at Assam Rifles’s website (direct link is given below) from 16 Feb 2019 to 17 Mar 2019.
Steps To Apply Online
Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.assamrifles.gov.in/.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Online Form”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Date Of Advertisement : 15-02-2019
Application Will Start From : 16-02-2019
Last Date of Application Online : 17-03-2019
Date of Recruitment Rally : 15-04-2019
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Online Application: Click Here to Apply