APPSC Recruitment 2018 309 AEE Posts
Apply Online for 309 AEE (Assistant Executive Engineers) Posts in Andhra Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission from 03 Dec 2018 to 24 Dec 2018 for 309 vacancies.The last dates to register online is 24th December 2018. To know all eligibility criteria contenders may regularly refer to the official notification https://psc.ap.gov.in
Carried Forward Vacancies-144 Posts
- Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Department-78
- Roads & Building (Civil) Department-33
- Roads & Building (Electrical)Department-04
- Water Resource (Civil) Department-19
- Water Resource (Electrical) Department-02
- Panchyati Raj (Civil/ Mechanical) Department-03
- Tribal Welfare (Civil/ Mechanical) Department-03
- Public Health & Municipal Engineering (Civil) Department-03
Fresh Vacancies-165 Posts
- Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Department-58
- Roads & Building (Civil) Department-25
- Water Resource (Civil) Department-45
- Water Resource (Mechanical) Department-05
- Panchyati Raj (Civil/ Mechanical) Department-32
Candidates must be in the age limit of 18 to 42 years as on 1st July 2018 are eligible to apply for AP AEE jobs 2018.
- Computer Based Test
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Candidates those who are going to work as AEE will get monthly pay in between ₹ 37,100-91, 450/-
- Application Fee: ₹ 250/-
- Examination Fee: ₹ 120/-
- No Exam Fee for SC, ST, BC, PH & Other (refer notification)
- Payment Mode (Online): Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card
In case of corrections ₹ 100/- per correction will be charged. However changes are not allowed for Name, Fee and age relaxation.
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Online
- Initially, candidates must register with One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) to APPSC website, psc.ap.gov.in
- Log in with the user id and password
- Select AEE 309 Jobs Notification, go through the particulars and click on ‘Apply Online’ Link
- Fill Up the details correctly without mistakes
- Attach the scanned copies of documents such as educational certificates, identity proof, caste proof ,and other needed documents. Also, place scanned signature and passport size photo at required places.
- Pay the requisite application fee using any debit /credit card.
- Later check the details once and finally click on the submit button
- Confirmation will be sent by APPSC.
- Take a printout of it for further reference.
Last Date to Apply Online: 24-12-2018
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 23-12-2018
Date of Screening Test (Offline mode): 10-02-2019
Date of Main Exam (Online mode): 01 & 02-04-2019
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Online Application: https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(edfolbsigwaedreuxhqvjyqy))/Default.aspx